styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
man fuck Jared, like 90% of the time i come home after school i find him fucking my mom and i'm forced to either interact with them or go to the dads place. i want to do other shit, i want to go to the anime club and other shit yet i can't because this cunt won't stop fucking my mom >.<

TrainerMan

Feb 19, 2018
The author was done with this game if I'm not mistaken. He was looking for someone to take over and no one seem to have
Vibecaster from above IS the author of the game. BTW Vibecaster love the game. One of the most interesting UIs and clever mechanics. Still have the game around to go back to it on occasion.

DocBsb

Jun 11, 2020
Vibecaster from above IS the author of the game. BTW Vibecaster love the game. One of the most interesting UIs and clever mechanics. Still have the game around to go back to it on occasion.
And months ago he said he was done with it, unless he went back on what he said I don't think this changed. I hope I'm wrong, one of my fav games

Reactions: quiboune

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
It's a great game, keep it up , please don't abandon it.
Too late, 3.8 was the last time the dev updated the game and said he was no longer interested in updating the game. 3.8.3 was a fan update that only made it capable of playing offline.

Reactions: DocBsb
May 31, 2019
Saddly no one had the interest to pick it up. I feel it has potential
That's mainly because the game, while written in twine, isn't set up like a normal twine game. I'm no expert on coding languages, but it looks like it uses twine as the base for passages, but straight up uses Javascript or something to handle all of the events/variables/etc. It might not be JS, but it's definitely not Sugarcube or whatever twine uses natively.

That alone makes it hard for someone to pick up and run with since they have to know how the game is coded, and then know how the dev actually works it into the story.

In all honesty, if someone really wanted to make a version available for people to mess around with, it might just be better to convert the whole game to sugarcube, since from my experience messing around with it nothing in it is really super dependent on JS and can be done just fine in Sugarcube. I mean, I've mainly just poked and prodded at it, but still.
I'm not skilled enough to do all that, nor do I really want to since I don't have the time. I'm sure there's people that are more skilled than I am and could use what's already there, or convert it into an easier to edit format, but in all likelihood that's not going to happen any time soon.

Reactions: DocBsb
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes