vibecaster

Sep 28, 2017
Writing the code in the twine editor was a pain. I used webpack to manage my JS. The output is minified to reduce the filesize but yeah it's basically impossible for someone to change it now.

May 31, 2019
Writing the code in the twine editor was a pain. I used webpack to manage my JS. The output is minified to reduce the filesize but yeah it's basically impossible for someone to change it now.
Would you ever consider putting up the full source code in case someone did want to try their hand at adding to it or converting it?

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Hello Vibercaster! I recently started update your game at an amateur level. I do not go into the depths of the code, since until recently I had never encountered programming at all.

Here Update for Trap Version I posted a "small" update( I inflated the game to 5 + Gb at the time of writing that post), now the game takes about 8Gb on my computer. I add new branches of the plot and adjust (for myself) the old dialogues( since finding the right material for your plot is sometimes problematic: D . And I try to add media files to each screen with some action (at the moment, there are more than 1100+ files in my game folder, 98% of which are videos) . For example, in the situation in the school toilet with a fat man, I completely changed( instead of him now-just a black cock :D and in the situation of meeting the mother in the toilet, the player now "helps" her, and not as before))), for each situation, there are at least 10 video files (to make it interesting).

In some branches of the story I added the ability to do everything that the character did before reaching a certain threshold (for example, in a situation with the father, even if the MC has already fucked with him, it is possible to just sit on his lap or just jerk off ( you can choose any dialogue), also, in the school toilet, there is now only one option, but with the continuation( after reaching a certain condition, the "Leave" button is replaced with another and new situations appear.

I'm only changing the game on a turn-by-turn basis( I've also changed the interface a bit). I will have problems when I want to open a new story, I understand that it is necessary to work with scripts there?

In general, I am waiting for any advice from you regarding scripts. I don't know anything about them))

P.S. Sorry for my English. i am from Russian. :p

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
That's mainly because the game, while written in twine, isn't set up like a normal twine game. I'm no expert on coding languages, but it looks like it uses twine as the base for passages, but straight up uses Javascript or something to handle all of the events/variables/etc. It might not be JS, but it's definitely not Sugarcube or whatever twine uses natively.

That alone makes it hard for someone to pick up and run with since they have to know how the game is coded, and then know how the dev actually works it into the story.

In all honesty, if someone really wanted to make a version available for people to mess around with, it might just be better to convert the whole game to sugarcube, since from my experience messing around with it nothing in it is really super dependent on JS and can be done just fine in Sugarcube. I mean, I've mainly just poked and prodded at it, but still.
I'm not skilled enough to do all that, nor do I really want to since I don't have the time. I'm sure there's people that are more skilled than I am and could use what's already there, or convert it into an easier to edit format, but in all likelihood that's not going to happen any time soon.
JS plugs into Twine really easily and as part of the twine editor so it will be JavaScript and if anyone knows how to program in it they could work on the game pretty easily. I don't know it at all but know its better for some processes over using Twine with SugarCube.

May 31, 2019
JS plugs into Twine really easily and as part of the twine editor so it will be JavaScript and if anyone knows how to program in it they could work on the game pretty easily. I don't know it at all but know its better for some processes over using Twine with SugarCube.
Yeah I'm aware of how easily it plugs into Twine (what with there being a dedicated JS page to the editor). I'm not too familiar with JS though, mainly HTML and CSS. Checking the game's JS in Twine though is a pretty hard to decipher wall of text (pic related). Which is probably what Vibecaster meant when they said it was pretty much impossible to mess with, since it kind of is with it like it is.
I'm sure, given enough poking and prodding, I could figure out how to mess around with what's there, but adding variables and checks and stuff I think would be pretty difficult to integrate with how the JS is set up in the first place.
If given the properly formatted JS, then I could see it being pretty simple with enough testing. But I don't really feel comfortable trying it on my own getting everything nice and clean, since I'm not familiar with JS to begin with.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
I made such an interface, now the changes of the face and the MC dick will be displayed, in the future I may add situations (for example, with mother or with Julia) where the size of the dick will be important :D Also expanded the video size.

Скриншот 16-04-2021 16.21.44.jpg

The images are still temporary, I'm doing file separating.

P.S. or I can remove the MC image column and add a button to check the externality when the MC is in his room. What would be better?

P.S.S. since Vibercaster did not respond to me in my post, I am not quite sure if I have the right to distribute the modified game. I will wait for a response from him, if he does not mind, I will continue to work on the game.

Last edited:

Jester-Fox

May 16, 2017
P.S.S. since Vibercaster did not respond to me in my post, I am not quite sure if I have the right to distribute the modified game. I will wait for a response from him, if he does not mind, I will continue to work on the game.
I really doubt it would be an issue. They've been looking for someone to take the game off their hands since July.

Changelog
0.3.8 (July/29/2020)

I actually have no idea what I've changed.
- I made it easier to grind for cum
- Added some events throughout
Looking for someone to take over.

If that's changed since then I'll preemptively apologize.

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
I really doubt it would be an issue. They've been looking for someone to take the game off their hands since July.

Changelog
0.3.8 (July/29/2020)

I actually have no idea what I've changed.
- I made it easier to grind for cum
- Added some events throughout
Looking for someone to take over.

If that's changed since then I'll preemptively apologize.
I started working on the game with version 0.3.7 (Trap Version) from another topic, what has changed in this version I do not know, now I will download and check what has been added about the plot and maybe make adjustments.

P.S. I downloaded the new version and realized that it is too difficult to search for changes, it is better to let Vibercaster write what it added to the history.

Last edited:

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Here is my "to do" list for nearest future:

sort the material(delete a few files) and rename all files if possible.
try to add new characters to the story( if this requires changing the scripts, then I will need help )
add material to old branches if necessary
complicate the game :D (the plot is moving too fast right now):
now chest prices-150, 300, 500, 800, 1200
face price -50, 150, 250, 400
dick price -150, 300, 500, 800, 1200
Become a slave-5000 :LOL:

continue old branches :
1. breakfast
2. a branch with a teammate
3. fuck with Julia (maybe need bigger dick ;) )
4. story with father( maybe there's already nothing to add )
5. Fuck with mother and Jared after meeting at home
6. fuck with principal in the living room with mother
7. maybe something else...

Tell me what else you want to see in the game.

freak23

Apr 23, 2020
Reactions: Xtirp8

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
You are a fucking LEGEND my guy, keep up the good work. Side question, are you looking to update other abandoned games such as (Dark Desir and Blacked & Whited) ?
unfortunately, I did not play them and do not know what they are about, I liked this game with its plot. I would have waited for updates and just played on if the author hadn't abandoned it. This game itself is heavy on adding content( futa/trans tags need more careful selection of material. I have already added tons of material while editing in the video editor. Therefore, other games may contain something similar from this game, and this is not very much). I have a major problem right now with this post. Some scenes don't start, although the code seems to be correct.

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Here is my "to do" list for nearest future:

sort the material(delete a few files) and rename all files if possible.
try to add new characters to the story( if this requires changing the scripts, then I will need help )
add material to old branches if necessary
complicate the game :D (the plot is moving too fast right now):
now chest prices-150, 300, 500, 800, 1200
face price -50, 150, 250, 400
dick price -150, 300, 500, 800, 1200
Become a slave-5000 :LOL:

continue old branches :
1. breakfast
2. a branch with a teammate
3. fuck with Julia (maybe need bigger dick ;) )
4. story with father( maybe there's already nothing to add )
5. Fuck with mother and Jared after meeting at home
6. fuck with principal in the living room with mother
7. maybe something else...

Will be over the moon with more Mom and Jared stuff!! <3

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Reactions: Xtirp8

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Will be over the moon with more Mom and Jared stuff!! <3
I plan to continue this story :)

Position is simply "where to put it", in this case it's where "jerk_mother_facial" is going to show on the screen;

The "2,10" seem to just be variables, now of what is what I can't see)
"2,10" I think I understood what it means, this is how far the scale with the heart will advance after the event.
And with the position I now understood. I think these parameters are not so critical, in some places they can be skipped. (I still can't figure out what the upper scale is for, if left bar says how much the beauty level has risen).

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
My first request would be that you slowed things down, prolonging the playthrough. It's nice to know you're already at that, but be careful not to make things too slow. One of the charms of this game is how easily we can get to new content.

I'd like to see scenes with random, unnamed characters. What comes to mind: perverts on the bus/train, classmates getting too frisky, maybe an office job so the player can get money and scenes with the coworkers.

A better clothing system with reactions would be appreciated as well. Currently the player can simply buy a microskirt and a cropped top and it has no effect on anything, no reactions. You don't have to separate outfits into top, lower underwear, upper underwear, shoe, bottom, left hand, right ear, etc. Just have an entire outfit with a progression(for example, Masculine, Modern Boy, Soft Boi, Girly, Feminine, Slutty), accessories(jewelry, maybe a choker) and underwear(also with a progression). The scenes I suggested before would be nice points to make clothing change reactions or even change the events completely. Having a wide variety of outfits is completely useless if they have no effect on the game.

I have ideas for events and questlines, for early and late game, but for now I think you should focus on fixing and finishing what's already there.

As mentioned before, just take over the game. vibecaster has been looking for a replacement for a while and has expressed interest in handing it over to someone else multiple times. Godspeed!

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
I'd like to see scenes with random, unnamed characters. What comes to mind: perverts on the bus/train, classmates getting too frisky, maybe an office job so the player can get money and scenes with the coworkers.
Over time, new characters will definitely appear. While it is necessary to deal with the current ones :)

A better clothing system with reactions would be appreciated as well.
But here it is more complicated, o_O I did not do programming before, now I do everything based on the current code.
when I deal with it, I think I can do something with the clothes.

I have ideas for events and questlines, for early and late game, but for now I think you should focus on fixing and finishing what's already there.
Exactly (y)

As mentioned before, just take over the game. @vibecaster has been looking for a replacement for a while and has expressed interest in handing it over to someone else multiple times. Godspeed!
In this case, I will most likely need some rights to edit this topic.
And I'll probably only post it on GoogleDrive.

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
How do you want to see events? in this form, where a new item opens after several visits.
Скриншот 17-04-2021 06.10.25.jpg

or for them to follow each other?( which will not be very convenient, since i will have to remove some content (but there will not be many buttons on the screen :p )

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes