Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
What's new?
incomplete stuff

-white hair girls mother route (she prevents alices bad end by beating her up
-white hair girls sadist route

I used Mtools, and apparently theres 2 new maps for Alices findom, a succubus lounge where you offer your services (shoes/astray/toilet) all the characters in there have the same scenes and text, just with different colour swapped hair
although I dont know how to trigger going into the lounge without cheating

Apparently theres also a minigame in the council room I also dont know how to trigger without cheater

Reactions: Nait Sieve

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
Just started playing this. Found two ends:
1) The good end. Beat Hanabi, finish the report, be president.
3) Diminished. Hanabi Sadism End. Wish there were are any alternatives for this route, kinda salty that she practically dumps you after she shrinks you permanently.

I'm guessing ending number two has something to do with Alice, and then there's a fourth mommy ending or whatever for Hanabi.
Maybe a fifth one if you allow the blue-haired chick to nab your report?

Did I miss anything?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
incomplete stuff

-white hair girls mother route (she prevents alices bad end by beating her up
-white hair girls sadist route

I used Mtools, and apparently theres 2 new maps for Alices findom, a succubus lounge where you offer your services (shoes/astray/toilet) all the characters in there have the same scenes and text, just with different colour swapped hair
although I dont know how to trigger going into the lounge without cheating

Apparently theres also a minigame in the council room I also dont know how to trigger without cheater
hm, the succubus lounge is very likely connected to the hanabi line, but seemingly not really implemented (you also can't go there after being told to go there).
jeez, previous version we got was 3.14 and now we're at 3.17 with barely anything new (hanabi routes were a thing before, maybe minus the prevented bad end part).

Just started playing this. Found two ends:
1) The good end. Beat Hanabi, finish the report, be president.
3) Diminished. Hanabi Sadism End. Wish there were are any alternatives for this route, kinda salty that she practically dumps you after she shrinks you permanently.

I'm guessing ending number two has something to do with Alice, and then there's a fourth mommy ending or whatever for Hanabi.
Maybe a fifth one if you allow the blue-haired chick to nab your report?

Did I miss anything?
pretty sure you mentioned all the endings so far, but keep in mind that the game is unfinished and moving along rather slowly. number 5 doesn't exist afaik, not even if you let victoria fool you with two reports. she has a little bit of content if you fall for alice though.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
hm, the succubus lounge is very likely connected to the hanabi line, but seemingly not really implemented (you also can't go there after being told to go there).
jeez, previous version we got was 3.14 and now we're at 3.17 with barely anything new (hanabi routes were a thing before, maybe minus the prevented bad end part).

pretty sure you mentioned all the endings so far, but keep in mind that the game is unfinished and moving along rather slowly. number 5 doesn't exist afaik, not even if you let victoria fool you with two reports. she has a little bit of content if you fall for alice though.
I used Mtools too check common events, and played the succubus lounge, apparently its a way to earn money (each girl gives you 10k for your services) after youre finished and leave it sends you back to Alice and gives you a femdom scene and she takes all the money you earned
in this route she also filled her dirty laundry up in a punching bag, and zips you up in a punching bag and then beats you up
it seems to be an alternate route triggered by failing to give her the 100k/200k tribute she demands
the lounge seems to be playable and the scenes are all there but I dont know how to trigger it (the event is in the game) but I am thinking its just bugged

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I used Mtools too check common events, and played the succubus lounge, apparently its a way to earn money (each girl gives you 10k for your services) after youre finished and leave it sends you back to Alice and gives you a femdom scene and she takes all the money you earned
in this route she also filled her dirty laundry up in a punching bag, and zips you up in a punching bag and then beats you up
it seems to be an alternate route triggered by failing to give her the 100k/200k tribute she demands
the lounge seems to be playable and the scenes are all there but I dont know how to trigger it (the event is in the game) but I am thinking its just bugged
the dev seems to put quite a lot of focus on alice still. not that i dislike her, but the concept of potentially just beating her first try and then getting locked out of most of the content is a weird one.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
The succubus lounge is connected to the path where you use Alice's services in the bar many times and become her slave. She tells you to get 50k gold everyday from the lounge and there's 2 outcomes whether you succeed or not.
yeah, true. my bad. just following her slave route indeed brings you there eventually. doublechecked and in the hanabi related line you're supposed to find a succubus named luna inside a "pleasure district". not sure if those are the same places though, considering that in the lounge is a succubus named lua. typo maybe (?) but even then no special content for her yet.

EDIT: i just took a look at the pictures folder. it appears that alice has a (female) friend of sorts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zakchi

Jun 10, 2018
You get that Scene when you lose to Alice to often in the Bar. If I remember correctly you ask her to leave but she wants you to become her Slave. After that you visit her Room and always do the Tasks she gives you. It was also the first Route with a Ending. Do Mind that this Route is obtainable with loosing in Battle and not with the Seduction.

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
When the cover girl asks for 5000g upfront to do naughty stuff, she keeps saying i dont have the money to give her, even tho i do have the money. Is it a bug or did i sequence break something

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
When the cover girl asks for 5000g upfront to do naughty stuff, she keeps saying i dont have the money to give her, even tho i do have the money. Is it a bug or did i sequence break something
yeah, had that happen to me as well. looks like the dev mixed the responses up at that point. just pick the other option and it shoud work.

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Does any1 have a similiar error? I chose alternate option ("No") to taking Alice offer. And game crashed. After I started it again then this showed up. 1689979581023.png

I deleted everything in my folder and extracted the game again - but to no avail. This shows up again.
Any suggestions? Thanks!

HollowFs

Feb 16, 2020
what are the conditions to see the new scenes?

-white hair girls mother route (she prevents alices bad end by beating her up)?
-white hair girls sadist route?

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
-white hair girls mother route (she prevents alices bad end by beating her up)?
Haven't finished this, but have unlocked it: Keep challenging Hanabi, and be respectful when you lose (always agree with her, etc.) until the mommy meter maxes out.
-white hair girls sadist route?
As above, except be disrespectful until the dom meter maxes out. Keep coming back and talking to her.

HollowFs

Feb 16, 2020
Haven't finished this, but have unlocked it: Keep challenging Hanabi, and be respectful when you lose (always agree with her, etc.) until the mommy meter maxes out.

As above, except be disrespectful until the dom meter maxes out. Keep coming back and talking to her.
:FacePalm::FacePalm: so it was Hanabi i think ive seen those already probably. thought there was new milf added

fsatti2000

Oct 31, 2018
Anyone managed to fix the issue with shift not continuing the "shift" scenes?
I still haven't, sadly, and am unaware of what to do about it. I even loaded/unzipped the game with Japanese language so it didn't have other errors, but it didn't seem to do anything for that shift thing. Still a soft lock.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes