yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusAndMagic-3.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
hm, i think it's reasonable to call this the money (or capitalist) update. we can now earn money, we can spend money, and we can go in debt. yay!
seriously though, is there anything lewd apart from the alice slave route (and the related moneylending/shoe kissing scene)?

Zakchi

Jun 10, 2018
hm, i think it's reasonable to call this the money (or capitalist) update. we can now earn money, we can spend money, and we can go in debt. yay!
seriously though, is there anything lewd apart from the alice slave route (and the related moneylending/shoe kissing scene)?
I dont know how, but this version also gives you the route of loosing to Veronica.
You have to file a false report, but I dont know how, so I just gave myself a False Report via RPG Maker MV to get that scene.

Daame

May 20, 2022
dude, no way this guy added one scene in three months(Veronica shoejob scene). Like bruh

Reactions: Wyper
Nov 30, 2019
dose anyone have chinese version pls? i just download this game during yestarday and im stuck, i check pixiv there already got realease CN version if anyone can share that be best for me to understand the game thanks

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
its been awhile since I have played since there seems to be very small and very few updates but there is also the girl in the top right corner of the city map I think she has 2 routes? but if I recall there is only 2-3 scenes with her

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
its been awhile since I have played since there seems to be very small and very few updates but there is also the girl in the top right corner of the city map I think she has 2 routes? but if I recall there is only 2-3 scenes with her
yeah thanks, i know about her. don't think she got anything new with the latest update though.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes