outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
If you play the web version on Itch.io, you need to back up your saved games soon or you'll permanently lose them!

Itch.io is migrating to a new webhost for HTML games. To get your save files, visit the following URLs:

• Succubus Stories:
  • Hex:
To back up your save(s), load the save you wish to back up, open the save menu, and select the option “Save to Disk.” This will initiate a download. You can then use “Load from Disk” in the new game version and select the appropriate file you’ve downloaded to continue playing.

These links will only work for the next week or so, so it’s imperative you get any saves you want to keep ASAP!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well, I got blueballed for the final fight. :KEK:
Time to wait for the full release~~~
Once again, I love the art and some of the story turns where it goes dark.

I'm a bit iffy on the combat though, I almost lost the fight with that demon guy and RNG tossed me a bone by making my ally crit so I won in the end.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Well, I got blueballed for the final fight. :KEK:
Time to wait for the full release~~~
Once again, I love the art and some of the story turns where it goes dark.

I'm a bit iffy on the combat though, I almost lost the fight with that demon guy and RNG tossed me a bone by making my ally crit so I won in the end.
Yeah, the combat in SS was mostly an afterthought. My other game has much better designed combat. Losing important fights usually just puts you on a different path though.

I'm glad you liked the art and some of the story. The story is almost done! Depending on the path you're on, you might get an ending in v0.15, which will hopefully come out next month.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, the combat in SS was mostly an afterthought. My other game has much better designed combat. Losing important fights usually just puts you on a different path though.

I'm glad you liked the art and some of the story. The story is almost done! Depending on the path you're on, you might get an ending in v0.15, which will hopefully come out next month.
Ngl, I don't even know what path I'm on. :KEK:
I tried some funny shenanigans like renaming them to their name but nothing much happened so I guess that could've led to some funny easter eggs someday like a totally-wholesome game called Black Souls.

I'm also a bit iffy on the daily quests, never been a fan of mandatory chores or at least that's how I always look at daily / weekly quests in any game.
Must be because I'm a gacha player in the first place.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Ngl, I don't even know what path I'm on. :KEK:
I tried some funny shenanigans like renaming them to their name but nothing much happened so I guess that could've led to some funny easter eggs someday like a totally-wholesome game called Black Souls.

I'm also a bit iffy on the daily quests, never been a fan of mandatory chores or at least that's how I always look at daily / weekly quests in any game.
Must be because I'm a gacha player in the first place.
The path you choose is influenced by who you ask for help or who's plan you go with in late chapter 3, then a few other decisions. They then join back together into 6-8 endings (depending on how you count them). The biggest choice though is definitely who you ask for help. There are some unique effects of you choose certain names at the start of the game, but the in-menu name change feature doesn't have the same limitations. At least not yet. If you try to name yourself "Tamar" at the start though, the player character will comment on it.

The daily quest system is intended to encourage players to engage with systems they might not normally, or might have forgotten about, or just give them a little micro-goal to complete alongside a fap session. You don't really get anything major, so there's not much cost to ignoring them. It is possible I might phase it out, though, or replace it with something else to accomplish the same goal.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The path you choose is influenced by who you ask for help or who's plan you go with in late chapter 3, then a few other decisions. They then join back together into 6-8 endings (depending on how you count them). The biggest choice though is definitely who you ask for help. There are some unique effects of you choose certain names at the start of the game, but the in-menu name change feature doesn't have the same limitations. At least not yet. If you try to name yourself "Tamar" at the start though, the player character will comment on it.

The daily quest system is intended to encourage players to engage with systems they might not normally, or might have forgotten about, or just give them a little micro-goal to complete alongside a fap session. You don't really get anything major, so there's not much cost to ignoring them. It is possible I might phase it out, though, or replace it with something else to accomplish the same goal.
Oh, I thought those are just side quests to get some free perks.
Allied myself with barman and guard guy with noble lady + bandit twin sis but stayed in town. :KEK:

I do prefer to just let me do my own thing tbh, I always follow the quote:
"I'd rather WANT to do something than NEED to do something."
But that's just me~~~

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Oh, I thought those are just side quests to get some free perks.
Allied myself with barman and guard guy with noble lady + bandit twin sis but stayed in town. :KEK:

I do prefer to just let me do my own thing tbh, I always follow the quote:
"I'd rather WANT to do something than NEED to do something."
But that's just me~~~
I don't think you need to do it, all you're rewarded is some small stuff. This sort of design is pretty common, giving a tiny bit of a reward to encourage new and returning players to try out various activities or systems. If there's something on the list you don't want to do, just don't do it, it won't hurt your experience.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I don't think you need to do it, all you're rewarded is some small stuff. This sort of design is pretty common, giving a tiny bit of a reward to encourage new and returning players to try out various activities or systems. If there's something on the list you don't want to do, just don't do it, it won't hurt your experience.
My OCD would never allow me to ignore such things. :KEK:

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I for one would totally love the more cgs....in the past I think the main reason I used to stop playing was that I will wait for group and gh cgs! I'm glad the dev is cool and I hope he gets good patron support (I'd sub at least the small tier but I don't work as I stay home to help my disabled mother)

Last edited:
Reactions: outsider artisan
Nov 15, 2021
How do you unlock the witch's coven? I'm in chapter four and I still have the request from Charlotte that says talk to matron.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
" She needs to consume a certain bodily fluid to survive " yeah ima take that as a lesbian only run is not a thing XD

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
" She needs to consume a certain bodily fluid to survive " yeah ima take that as a lesbian only run is not a thing XD
It's not really possible, no. But my other game, Hex, has a lesbian-only mode, so that may be up your alley.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
It's not really possible, no. But my other game, Hex, has a lesbian-only mode, so that may be up your alley.
is it ok if i ask here? but if yuri mode is turned off will i be unable to unlock some stuff without M/F...or dose yuri mode make it where sex with men dose nothing?(like you can still do it, but get no mp or unlock new moves?)

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes