outsider artisan

Developer of Succubus Stories.
Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I'm probably missing something, but I appear to be softlocked telling the story to Rais. My only options are to go to the grave, tavern, sleep or masturbate and I've been doing it for a lot longer than the 2 weeks the Lord said he'd be. The repeating "It never ends" makes me assume that I'm meant to like do something but after trying everything I can think of I'm still stuck.
I think you just need to do three of the four possible activities to move on, but I can't remember. I'll double check to make sure when I have time.

LateNighter

Jun 30, 2022
i need help the game wont open it says that the procedure entry point discard virtual memory could not be located in the dynamic link library idk what that means

VietHonor

Sep 8, 2017
What version of Windows are you using?
I'm having the same issue trying to run the offline version. The error says "The procedure entry point DiscardVirtualMemory could not be located in the dynamic link library", and references the file path to nw.dll. I'm on Windows 8 64 bit.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
I'm having the same issue trying to run the offline version. The error says "The procedure entry point DiscardVirtualMemory could not be located in the dynamic link library", and references the file path to nw.dll. I'm on Windows 8 64 bit.
Apparently NW.js dropped support for Windows 7 and 8. I can look into rolling back to an earlier version of NW.js for a future release.

Reactions: VietHonor

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
If you encourage Priscilla to pursue Charlotte, do you get the chance to be together with both of them later on or will you not get another chance to sleep with Priscilla?

LateNighter

Jun 30, 2022
it makes me sad that steam is just the same NW.Js but i will wait for the roll back update if you have it i miss playing the game

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Keeping fingers crossed for a threeway romance (actual romance, not just fucking) with both Priscilla and Charlotte. That would be amazing.
I plan to make it similar to Gray and Carol, so not quite as much as a full romance (meaning no dates, mostly) but there will be some progression and special events and stuff.

outsider artisan

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Games without Cheats for Free are ASS in my opinion.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A handful of cosmetics and built-in convenience and cheat features are the only thing you can't access in the free edition. I emphasize "built-in" because nothing is stopping you from using Cheat Engine or making a cheat-y game mod using the game's mod tools, or hell, even just using the in-game console. I think my game is extremely free-friendly to the point I often feel I don't give my paying patrons enough value.

Reactions: imomxj

jammi5216

Sep 24, 2020
May I ask for a slight buff of futa balls related traits? Having 20~30 succubus cum each masturbation with full traits is not enough, especially during mid to later brewing with own brand buff.

Reactions: outsider artisan

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Just went to check the Task Board, just found it adorably sad the " Ded : ( " section :ROFLMAO:

A moment of silence for the brave features that took one for the team, they shall promptly-but-adorably be forgotten once the task board gets a refresh. Luckily, it seems that two features managed to survive the brutal, inhumane cruelty that has befallen their previous mission and are now on life support. Let us all pray for their speedy recovery. One feature is still M.I.A, we are still on search-and-recovery on their last-seen location.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: outsider artisan
4.30 star(s) 16 Votes