• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge [v1.0] [Senryu-Sensei]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
With the save file you have the CG unlocked up to version 0.6c yes

Sorry, no Trick or treat ( Halloween) art this time =(
I wanted to start drawing for the new update right away, since I have been kind of falling behind schedule lately...
But I have a "kind of monster" if you're interested =P
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yea i notice that... gonna speedrun it

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
saved my game before last scene option... now i cant use that save for cg room cause its stuck at infinite loop going to last scene... anyone can share their save just before go into the sparkle?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
she looks ooie googie me likey :heartcoveredeyes:reminds me of a gender bender majin buu :eek:penedeyewink:
did ya have save of 0.7 that just before walk into the sparkle that end the current version? i save mine in the sparkle and now i in constant loop into alicia house

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
yeah i do but for some reason i cant drag it over to here says it doesnt have an extension sorry i normally make 2 saves 1 for the game and one for cg room and about the saving on the sparkle i did that as well it should go away in the next version
you gotta put it into zip file...

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
winrar? i know a lot people here prefer 7-zip but winrar, you can right click (add to .rar) and zip the file

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
One thing makes no sense. How is it that Damien overheard Nicci talking to Elda about the progress of her breast growth but Fred and his brother couldn't hear when they're closer than Damien is? Unless he has like super hearing or something.....

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
how far is the game from full release ? after 0.9 it's gonna be 1.0 or 0.10+ ?
One thing makes no sense. How is it that Damien overheard Nicci talking to Elda about the progress of her breast growth but Fred and his brother couldn't hear when they're closer than Damien is? Unless he has like super hearing or something.....

don't qoute me on that.

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

don't qoute me on that.
Hey, It's Ma....
don't quote me on that.
....ok:FeelsBadMan:

how far is the game from full release ? after 0.9 it's gonna be 1.0 or 0.10+ ?
The first chapter will end after every one in the village is corrupted and / or turned; so it won't take that long...

Reactions: UncleVT

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
What a great game. Straight forward, no stupid quests moving from a to b making sure you stop of at c, d and e. I love the corruption aspect and the stupidity of the priest!

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.7D Bugfix:

- at night time, going down from the second floor of the inn and would lead to Josef and Adele's house, stuck into the black side of the map---> FIXED

Reactions: CamiKaa and Fed

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Monthly Progress Report!

Hello, My Dear Supporters and Followers!

Here's what I did so far during the past month:

- Standing naked image of the Twins ( with this I'm going to replace their portraits, as I previously said, they were placeholders);

- a different image, presenting their maid outfits ( I didn't simply added the outfit on top of the naked image, I did a totally new one) ;

- standing image for the adult version of Sharlith;

- completed images for the first new event;

- completed the first set for the second new event;

- started the second set for the second event.

And thet's all;

here's a little preview, enjoy!
as always thank you all for yuor support ;D

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
what i don't understand is how can the tailor girl -"don't remember the name now"- prevent nicci who is her mistress fromm going to second floor and order her not to? it makes no sense to the chain of command

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
what i don't understand is how can the tailor girl -"don't remember the name now"- prevent nicci who is her mistress fromm going to second floor and order her not to? it makes no sense to the chain of command
I have a single sentence that will asnwer Every possible question!
"It'a Magic!"
Joking apart, I should change that dialog =P

Reactions: Aazkaal and UncleVT

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
nice game, goes to the point and has hot stuff.
P.S. thread needs some tags, more importantly '2dcg'.

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
nice game, thanks! goes to the point and has hot stuff.
P.S. thread needs some tags to do the game sexual content some justice, although more importantly '2dcg'.
I did not created the thread, so I have no power over it >.<
Anyway....
Monthly Progress Report!
Hello, My Dear Supporters and Followers!
Here's what I did so far during the past month:

- second new event: All Done ( This one took quite a while, since the second set have four characters in it and it count 9 images alone);

- third new event: set one done;

- third new event: set two - working on it ( 5 images done so far);

here's a little preview:

- I started to mess around with RPG Maker MV, looking for useful plugins, tilesets and sprites; at a later time I'll probably do a poll, asking your opinion about using it for future chapters

- other than that I had to fix my patreon page and all it's posts, conforming them to Patreon's new guidelines -.-'

Reactions: Risen3247 and Fed
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes