RPGM Completed Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge [v1.0] [Senryu-Sensei]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

dbdevil

Mar 24, 2017
Could I get a finished savefile from someone? I've lose my previous saves and don't have time to start a new playthrough this weekend.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Could I get a finished savefile from someone? I've lose my previous saves and don't have time to start a new playthrough this weekend.
As @UncleVT said, there is a save file in the archive to start right off with the newest content.
It would be nice a a mod can update the OP btw >.<

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
see it first time. looks noize and funny. i read something about demon form!? how much content is in it truhly? :firstimekiss:

Sara Scorpion

Aug 3, 2017
I'm running into a loop after Adele gets the potion and Marissa receives the outfit. The day and evening just generically repeats and nothing "new" happens.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm running into a loop after Adele gets the potion and Marissa receives the outfit. The day and evening just generically repeats and nothing "new" happens.
After Marissa got her new outfit, at night work at the inn, at the end of your shift, Marissa will appear again.

grumbler

Jun 8, 2017
Just started playing the game, and i really like. I had this weird issue where after I corrupted the slime and watched that scene, i saved and when i opened the game again, it suddenly skipped way ahead. Alicia is now a succubus and has a daughter that ran away, alot of people are calling me mistress now, and new people have appeared in the inn. I'm not sure what caused it, and i don't know if this will happen again if i start a new game.

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just started playing the game, and i really like. I had this weird issue where after I corrupted the slime and watched that scene, i saved and when i opened the game again, it suddenly skipped way ahead. Alicia is now a succubus and has a daughter that ran away, alot of people are calling me mistress now, and new people have appeared in the inn. I'm not sure what caused it, and i don't know if this will happen again if i start a new game.
I think you loaded the save file which comes with the archive (it should be Save01.rvdata2);
That's the one I usually put inside for people who want to start from the newest content =P

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
I am stuck.. But I think but not sure.. (Spoiler alert)
The woman has the horse part.. I went and found she had attacked the woman (oral) and then got on with other business (twins ect) then after I went to the inn once the twins were there they do their job. When I leave the inn it says something about going to check on marissa and the other. But when I go into their house nothin happens and I get stuck there.. If I go at night I can go upstairs but she just says the normal (can I help you speech) and when I go back downstairs the other is in her chair and just says something about do I need help in the kitchen ? But I can't leave and can't go back upstairs.. So am stuck there, if I go during the day I can't even go upstairs and gets stuck in the last part straight away ??

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Please for the love of god make it where we can skip text.

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
Hmmm, okay I have found out what the problem was. I missed a conversation and it makes the game kinda bug. if I go to lucy (Before I go see the twins in the pub) and talk to her, she says about Merissa being ill, spending a lot of time in the bathroom and something about the smell.. if you miss this conversation and it goes to where it says I need to check on her the game gets locked because she doesn't have the "little talk about tea" that you say about above so you get stuck in her house with no way out.. no spark to make tea.. So just letting you know this I dunno if you can do a work around or people will get stuck ^^

just thought I would let you know
I hope that makes sense

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
While we're in bug reports, I guess you've already realized, but why is it the mayor is never there where you enter the townhouse, and you need to go upstairs to check, then come back down to have her appear ?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
While we're in bug reports, I guess you've already realized, but why is it the mayor is never there where you enter the townhouse, and you need to go upstairs to check, then come back down to have her appear ?
I...can't seem to be able to replicate that...o_O
I mean, she's supposed to NOT be on the ground floor during nights.

Anyway...

Monthly Progress Report!

Hello, My Dear Supporters and Followers!
The progress for the next update is going on, little by little, and here's what I did so far during the past month:
- standing picture for a new charachter, which will be introduced during the epilogue of chapter one ( );
- images for first new sex event : all done ( 12 images so far!);
- standing naked human and demon form of an already exsisting character;
and that's all.
For the next update I'm planning on having at least 3 sex events, so it will be two more to go.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Quick question, I tried running the game with a HOTAS plugged into the system, but then the character will keep walking to the left of the screen. Unbinding the the gamepad in the options did nothing, because it doesn't allow you to disable the Dpad. Is there any way you could disable gamepads, joysticks and such? Are you willing to consider such an option? Would be greatly appreciated <3

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes