RPGM Completed Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge [v1.0] [Senryu-Sensei]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
i don't know what happend but when i go inside to check up again on marissa and lucy i enter and can't go upstairs and can't leave the house anymore? what do i do now
not totally unrelated, the night after talking to the woodcutter
(after this : - during the night, at the inn, hear the conversation between them;)
I decided to go to the mayor's house, because why not, and saw the corruption scene anew. Afterward the game acted like I just restarted from there, and when I went downstairs, Duncan entered to ask Finn wether he saw his kids or not. From that point I actually re-did everything.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
(after this : - during the night, at the inn, hear the conversation between them;)
I decided to go to the mayor's house, because why not, and saw the corruption scene anew. Afterward the game acted like I just restarted from there, and when I went downstairs, Duncan entered to ask Finn wether he saw his kids or not. From that point I actually re-did everything.
i cheated and did the newest version start :p i tried many things but doesn't work >.>

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This was a bug from version 0.8 ( and already fixed on version 0.9B); if you're getting it, is because you're using an old save, instead of the one I gave with the archive, or starting over of course.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
This was a bug from version 0.8 ( and already fixed on version 0.9B); if you're getting it, is because you're using an old save, instead of the one I gave with the archive, or starting over of course.
yeah i just saw that hehe :p smart me but then i don't get to see that scene >.< so gotta start all over again dang haha

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
yeah i just saw that hehe :p smart me but then i don't get to see that scene >.< so gotta start all over again dang haha
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see that bug while testing out version 0.8, because it ended right after that scene.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see that bug while testing out version 0.8, because it ended right after that scene.
it is sad but i'll have to skip the scene or someone in the community here has a save of version 0.9 before that moment (please do :D )

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
it is sad but i'll have to skip the scene or someone in the community here has a save of version 0.9 before that moment (please do :D )
In the link I gave there's a save from the start of 0.9 ( non the start of the game, just the start of the new content).

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
@seyfer110 so I remember reading you post somewhere that people thought you were going too fast with the transformations and after just replaying your whole game to the end of current content I honestly think you had something with the original speed, like idk maybe this is just a small idea but before you slowed down the corruption aspect it seemed as you were gonna have 3-4 villages corrupted fast before a "Major" town corruption or something, but idk may be you can take the Village of Nightmare route have have it spread out over a couple games or more :) anyway keep going you crazy bastard.

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I decided to take 2-3 events for every corruption ( except the last event with Father Daliwyr,
>.< ops, spoiler! ); as for the next chapter, it will take place in an other village, a bigger one, with a Lot of nuns!

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Monthly Progress Report!

Hello Guys!
During the last month, I've been working mostly on the last event, which will involve a BIG orgy, with almost every villager of Tirnambeo.
Here's a little list of what I did so far:
- standing picture of Archbishop Moor ( the one mentioned by the group of exorcists at the beginning of the game);
- image with Addine, Doyle and Xinnar;
- image with Elda and Fred;
- image with Rhelyth and Merilith;
- image with Risa and Demilith.
Here's a little preview of those images:

I need to do a couple more then I'll start the sequence for Father Daliwyr's corruption.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Monthly Progress Report!

Hello my Dear supporters and followers!
The work on the last event is going on quite smoothly;
right now it already have:
- 6 different images for the orgy part;
- a standing image for the already genderbent Father Daliwyr;
- a mini-set of 3 images regarding Nicci, Risa ( the seamstress) and Lidia ( the messanger) ;
- the first image of a new set between Daliwyr and Nicci;
that's a total of 10 images already!
Here's a little preview of two of the above mentioned images:

I hope you'll like it!

You know me, I don't really like to do schedules, so don't think of the following words as such, but...
If things keep up like this, and unless something unexpected happens, I should be able to finish everything during august.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why exactly is there a bestiality tag? I mean there's the horse thing, but it doesn't even have a CG; real shame there's not more.

MrBree

Jun 9, 2017
Why exactly is there a bestiality tag? I mean there's the horse thing, but it doesn't even have a CG; real shame there's not more.
I'd lean towards the fact that one of the ladies acquires a literal horse cock. Not just horse sized, but also the shape. It isn't shown but she informs us that she sucked off a horse, which caused the 'accident'.

Everything else is 'mythical creatures'. Incubus, Succubus and Slime creature/girl.

There is no straight out animal sex in the game.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

The FINAL RELEASE is here!

Changelog:

- added last chain event and epilogue to the game;

- added 3 new standing pictures for Daliwyr as both human and demon;

- added standing pictures for two new characters introduced in the epilogue;

- 36 new images for sex sequences

- as always, a Great thanks to for his amazing job at proofreading the game!

You can get the link

Since it's the last release for chapter one ( of course, unless it need some fix for bugs and such), I'll keep it for 5$+ tiers for a month.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I Don't know if i will have the mind control to wait one month if the game somehow became availible somehere .

By the way the darkness power have finaly a use .

vultron

May 19, 2018
I have not played it yet but based on the description I'm glad I found this game mostly because it feels like it breaks the monotony of most other games I see here like 90% of the games here just feel like the same game done over and over again with only mild differences.

This game actually seems reasonably unique compared to the endless cycle of incest games that are almost all identical. lmao

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I have not played it yet but based on the description I'm glad I found this game mostly because it feels like it breaks the monotony of most other games I see here like 90% of the games here just feel like the same game done over and over again with only mild differences.

This game actually seems reasonably unique compared to the endless cycle of incest games that are almost all identical. lmao
Unfortunately no incest / blackmail seems to mean Very low interest aswell T.T

Feb 19, 2018

The FINAL RELEASE is here!

Changelog:

- added last chain event and epilogue to the game;

- added 3 new standing pictures for Daliwyr as both human and demon;

- added standing pictures for two new characters introduced in the epilogue;

- 36 new images for sex sequences

- as always, a Great thanks to for his amazing job at proofreading the game!

You can get the link

Since it's the last release for chapter one ( of course, unless it need some fix for bugs and such), I'll keep it for 5$+ tiers for a month.
when is the public release

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes