RPGM Completed Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge [v1.0] [Senryu-Sensei]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

BiOhAzArDoUs

Jan 16, 2018
I am stuck.. But I think but not sure.. (Spoiler alert)
The woman has the horse part.. I went and found she had attacked the woman (oral) and then got on with other business (twins ect) then after I went to the inn once the twins were there they do their job. When I leave the inn it says something about going to check on marissa and the other. But when I go into their house nothin happens and I get stuck there.. If I go at night I can go upstairs but she just says the normal (can I help you speech) and when I go back downstairs the other is in her chair and just says something about do I need help in the kitchen ? But I can't leave and can't go back upstairs.. So am stuck there, if I go during the day I can't even go upstairs and gets stuck in the last part straight away ??
im running into the same problem, i get told to check up on Marissa and Lucy, but when i get there, i cant go upstairs or leave the mansion and keep getting the same dialogue asking if i need help in the kitchen, nothing before hand, is there a problem with my Dark Energy? i have 322 Dark Energy when going there and have no choice but loading up another save and i hope i miss something

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
im running into the same problem, i get told to check up on Marissa and Lucy, but when i get there, i cant go upstairs or leave the mansion and keep getting the same dialogue asking if i need help in the kitchen, nothing before hand, is there a problem with my Dark Energy? i have 322 Dark Energy when going there and have no choice but loading up another save and i hope i miss something
What version are you playing?
Did you start from the beginning?
Did you use an old save or the save file inside the archive?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I forgot the most obvious question:
Isn't there a sparkling spot in the kitchen...?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
uhm...no idea....The other guy having that problem mentioned something about how he missed a dialog with the twins and that bugged out the game, somehow...
But that's strange...because the only trigger needed to get the correct dialog with Lucy is turned on after being prompted to check on her and Marissa...

EDIT: I've tried to replicate that bug...but I just can't;
Can you give me yuor save, so that I can try and see what the problem is?

metabod

Jun 9, 2018
I'm stuck in a loop here and I can't seem to figure out what to do...

Alicia is pregnant and locked up in her house and has been for 12 days now. Every time I try to enter the house, I receive the response "Looks like she locked herself inside, as I told her to do." I have attempted to interact with every other character but nothing ever changes. The Mayor is always in her chair at her house and Marissa is always in her bedroom. I can exchange niceties with them but that's all. I have never been asked to check on Marissa (as others have reported), the twins are still male and uncorrupted, and while Elda has been given the breast growth cream/lotion, that was 7 days ago and nothing has changed since. Every day has repeated for more than a week!

I am using the latest build and I started from scratch (i.e. no Save). Suggestion(s)?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
it wont let me something about not having an "allowed extension"
You can either try and rename the save from ".save" to ".rar", or ".zip" or ".7z", or use a free program like 7-zip, and put the save file into it.
(no idea why the .save extension isn't allowed...)

BiOhAzArDoUs

Jan 16, 2018
as i was trying to figure out how to upload the file, i realised i have version 0.9a, not 0.9b, and the download links on this site only download version 0.9a, not 0.9b, like it said it would

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes