4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Anyone know where the other grimoires apart from the basic one are? I am still in the early game I think. Have cleared the forest area, sewers and the mine. Apart from that, did someone post a full save already?
There is one in Ilya's house in north-east village, giving 6-15dmg. It unlocks after beating forest dungeon. Also forest dungeon boss gives you a lvl/3 chance of extra lvl up while killing monster when in party.

Zerglingda

Sep 3, 2017
There is one in Ilya's house in north-east village, giving 6-15dmg. It unlocks after beating forest dungeon. Also forest dungeon boss gives you a lvl/3 chance of extra lvl up while killing monster when in party.
There is one that dropped after clearing the destroyed village's boss. As far as I can tell, it is the best one in the game since it gives 0-15 damage. I can kill every single enemy with it, after using like 2-3 potions that heal for 50% HP.

Kozera75

Jun 15, 2020
I have a question, when you're in this room, is there an option to change the mc's outfit and gender? I tried searching but no luck so far.

1593464792689.png

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys !
I want to fight "dark" nanahi ( the black-smith ) in the tower of time but i don't found her. what to do ?
And making the tower of time in ex mode is usefull ?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Hello guys !
I want to fight "dark" nanahi ( the black-smith ) in the tower of time but i don't found her. what to do ?
And making the tower of time in ex mode is usefull ?
I found her in the tower on my second run after I beat it.Both nanahi and angela appeared in that run.Also, i was going solo without partners, don't know if it is necessary but that is how I met them.Ex-mode is just for achivements.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I found her in the tower on my second run after I beat it.Both nanahi and angela appeared in that run.Also, i was going solo without partners, don't know if it is necessary but that is how I met them.Ex-mode is just for achivements.
thanks ! :) I found angela in every run, many times per run xD So it's random for nanahi ?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
thanks ! :) I found angela in every run, many times per run xD So it's random for nanahi ?
You can find angela and nanahi at random roaming the tower, but you need to find them on a boss floor where you can fight them.I don't remember 100% but I belive angela appears on floor 5 and nanahi on the lava floor where you fight ashley.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
You can find angela and nanahi at random roaming the tower, but you need to find them on a boss floor where you can fight them.I don't remember 100% but I belive angela appears on floor 5 and nanahi on the lava floor where you fight ashley.
I see a sort of "room" in the lava floor, but nobody here. Maybe it's because nanahi isn't lvl 100 in my game.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
-The blacksmith girl is the most important character to level up, to get the best items you need to level her up, overall because you will get your levels drained there are only 2 main ways to get stronger, the first one is stat up items which refer to using medals and the second one is to actually get better items by making them at her shop.
That's not true, not even close. First you level mouse upto 100-120 at least, then you start leveling blacksmith. blacksmith girl is useless without mouse, because her crafting eats tons of resourses and gold, and mouse gives you both of it.

Reactions: michalt26

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
That's not true, not even close. First you level mouse upto 100-120 at least, then you start leveling blacksmith. blacksmith girl is useless without mouse, because her crafting eats tons of resourses and gold, and mouse gives you both of it.
You both are wrong, you first level the stupid mushroom girl to lvl 300. Then you get twice the levels to lvl anyone else, and have a much bigger health pool etc. for fighting succubi at level 60 instead of 30.

Reactions: michalt26

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Anyone know where the other grimoires apart from the basic one are? I am still in the early game I think. Have cleared the forest area, sewers and the mine. Apart from that, did someone post a full save already?
Necronomicon is the best one 0-15 dmg, I think it was at village attacked by succubus.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
You both are wrong, you first level the stupid mushroom girl to lvl 300. Then you get twice the levels to lvl anyone else, and have a much bigger health pool etc. for fighting succubi at level 60 instead of 30.
long time no see such bullshit. You level mouse and with her bonus you can easily find growth ring, which has 100% chance to get 2 lvls per monster, no need to waste leveles on useless mushroom, even her skill is useless, blond girl mother gives you skill which reduces all cooldowns by 4, while skill given by mushroom is 2x worse.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes