3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Kaori Emi

Nov 5, 2018
How to get "Bar Date" 5 achievment? Itried it all possible ways but cannot get it.

U need to get all yellow orbs for it. In the recollection room go up to the next room , then to the pentagram in the center and u will see red and yellow crystals, touch them and orbs will appear, collect them and return to crystals, then u will get the new title and `comando`
Thanks but
1 orb left to complete, I don't know if it's a bug or if I haven't really found it.
(sorry for the bad english)

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Thanks but
1 orb left to complete, I don't know if it's a bug or if I haven't really found it.
(sorry for the bad english)
Red: In the old recollection room, at the bottom at the 1st area of the Dream world, in the left bushes at the home, near entrance to the enemy territory.
Yellow: at the top of 1st enemy area, at the top of the 2nd enemy area, at the left near entrance to the 4th enemy area, at the left corner at the bottom subway carriage at the 4th enemy area.

Kaori Emi

Nov 5, 2018
Red: In the old recollection room, at the bottom at the 1st area of the Dream world, in the left bushes at the home, near entrance to the enemy territory.
Yellow: at the top of 1st enemy area, at the top of the 2nd enemy area, at the left near entrance to the 4th enemy area, at the left corner at the bottom subway carriage at the 4th enemy area.
I downloaded it again and this time it appeared.
very strange.
but thanks for the help buddy

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
I got all but bar date 3, can someone plz help?
How u get Bar Date 5?
U need have `lust` bar was more than 50 but less than 80 and go to bar on Friday or Sunday and seduce to get "Bar date 3".

Last edited:

Bilsbo

May 16, 2018
How u get Bar Date 5?
U need have `lust` bar was more than 50 but less than 80 and go to bar on Friday or Sunday and seduce to get "Bar date 3".
I restarted and got it at the end. I think I unlocked commando too early lol

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Are these bugs/end of content/need to progress story

1) Tutorial fight with Mai I can't rip her clothes completely off. The text suggests I should be able to

2) After I find the policewoman is going commando on the stairs, I go to the dream world but can't progress. As soon as a get to her area I take a few steps see all the clones and then get text about having to speak to Mai and I'm forced back a screen. I've spoken to Mai in the dream world and real world but there are no new options.

naTapanucbka

Mar 6, 2018
Are these bugs/end of content/need to progress story

1) Tutorial fight with Mai I can't rip her clothes completely off. The text suggests I should be able to

2) After I find the policewoman is going commando on the stairs, I go to the dream world but can't progress. As soon as a get to her area I take a few steps see all the clones and then get text about having to speak to Mai and I'm forced back a screen. I've spoken to Mai in the dream world and real world but there are no new options.
1) bug
2)u need go to wardrobe in ur room in dreamworld

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
1) bug
2)u need go to wardrobe in ur room in dreamworld
I'm wearing the suit already I've got passed the first fight.

TBH - I've deleted the game already. It looks promising but Judging by the amount of scenes I have left to unlock in the CG room, there just isn't enough content at the moment.

Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
I'm wearing the suit already I've got passed the first fight.

TBH - I've deleted the game already. It looks promising but Judging by the amount of scenes I have left to unlock in the CG room, there just isn't enough content at the moment.
because it still underdevelopment, patience

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hello !
I think I need help... :cry:
It seems that I miss a lot of things, but don't know how...
I really didn't do a lot of quests (just ended the dream world, but there isn't much in it yet)
=> but almost all my quests are on hold, and I (nearly) can't do anything anymore... Everywhere I go, I have the "obligation" to do some things, but still don't have the right to do them :unsure:
  1. Strange mark : I have to "catch" Ms. Stone when she comes back from work. But I only can see her when she's at home, and doesn't want to talk.
  2. Quizz show Suit : I have to wear my black business suit and go to talk to the boss... Except that "I don't want to disturb him"
  3. Broken door : I had to break my door again, which I did, and I have to go talk to Kyle again ; but I "don't want to disturb them again"...
  4. LusTV - outdoor ITV1 : I have to talk to Roads and choose live interview... Except that the only days when I can do it, it's always raining (=> I can't do it)
  5. Never saw anything about the abality of going commando (which is necessary for some quests)
  6. Bar - one night stand 1 : I have to do it "on work days", except it's only open in weekends... Well, ok, but...
  7. ... But when I go to bar on the we, "I don't want do drink anymore" or someting like that => impossible to go there, and I miss a huge amount of quests with that (one night stands, threesomes, pool flashing, blackjack, bar exposed)
I play on the latest version, and began to play on the 0.25.3 before that : is it a problem on my save ? It was said that it wasn't ok only for the saves before the 0.2

edit :
  • 4 ok : At last, I had a sunny weather !!
  • 5 will be ok : I saw another message in here, where they tell that it was a second room in recollecion room, then hiostory about crystals... And, yes of course, collecting crystals will allow me to go pantyless (I hontesly don't understand how there is a relation between these events, and I understand much less how the hell I could have guess that it would be the solution...
For the others :
  • Strange mark : I'll try in the morning ? Or maybe not goint at work one day ??
  • Quizz show : maybe not going to see the boss, but try all other people and rooms ??
  • Broken door : strictly no idea...
  • Bar : strictly no idea... maybe trying 371 times, while wearing white suit with blue bra and pantyless, on a rainy friday night, without glass but with pubic hair, and while singing Beyoncé, doing the hoola hoop and holding a sign wth "I am not a Colorado beetle" writen on it (in leafgreen Arial bold 14)
This game really lacks explanations...

Last edited:

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Hello !
I think I need help... :cry:
It seems that I miss a lot of things, but don't know how...
I really didn't do a lot of quests (just ended the dream world, but there isn't much in it yet)
=> but almost all my quests are on hold, and I (nearly) can't do anything anymore... Everywhere I go, I have the "obligation" to do some things, but still don't have the right to do them :unsure:
  • Strange mark : I have to "catch" Ms. Stone when she comes back from work. But I only can see her when she's at home, and doesn't want to talk.
  • Quizz show Suit : I have to wear my black business suit and go to talk to the boss... Except that "I don't want to disturb him"
  • Broken door : I had to break my door again, which I did, and I have to go talk to Kyle again ; but I "don't want to disturb them again"...
  • LusTV - outdoor ITV1 : I have to talk to Roads and choose live interview... Except that the only days when I can do it, it's always raining (=> I can't do it)
  • Never saw anything about the abality of going commando (which is necessary for some quests)
  • Bar - one night stand 1 : I have to do it "on work days", except it's only open in weekends... Well, ok, but...
  • ... But when I go to bar on the we, "I don't want do drink anymore" or someting like that => impossible to go there, and I miss a huge amount of quests with that (one night stands, threesomes, pool flashing, blackjack, bar exposed)
I play on the latest version, and began to play on the 0.25.3 before that : is it a problem on my save ? It was said that it wasn't ok only for the saves before the 0.2
- catch her at the stair in the afternoon
- have you tried a different outfit? not sure anymore, its month ago that i finished the quest, btw what does the recollection say?
- strange it changes between rain and sun at my game. you could use debug and change the rain flag if you want to do the quest
- you need to have certain h values very high or you need to do something i forgot. you can always check the recollection room and search the thread :)
hope it helps a bit.
Cheers

Reactions: Armelle69

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
- catch her at the stair in the afternoon
- have you tried a different outfit? not sure anymore, its month ago that i finished the quest, btw what does the recollection say?
- strange it changes between rain and sun at my game. you could use debug and change the rain flag if you want to do the quest
- you need to have certain h values very high or you need to do something i forgot. you can always check the recollection room and search the thread :)
hope it helps a bit.
Cheers
  • Ms. Stone : afternoon, I'm at work, and when I come back she's already at home :/
  • Quizz show Suit : My bad, I missread the recollection room advice : I have to see another director, not the boss ! I'll try it on monday
  • Rain / Sun : Yep, at last I had a sunny weather, and was able to Outdoor ITV ! I was probably just unlucky :/
  • High H Values : Yep I already tried nearly evrything with critical Lust, that diddn' change anything.
  • Bar : That's ok, it finally triggered, without me doing anything different. Don't know, maybe there was a certain amount of days till I had the courage to come in again... Didn't understand at all !!
I'm still stucked with the "strange mark" and the broken door, but well... We'll see !

Thanks anyway, it was very kind of you ;)

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
  • Ms. Stone : afternoon, I'm at work, and when I come back she's already at home :/
  • Quizz show Suit : My bad, I missread the recollection room advice : I have to see another director, not the boss ! I'll try it on monday
  • Rain / Sun : Yep, at last I had a sunny weather, and was able to Outdoor ITV ! I was probably just unlucky :/
  • High H Values : Yep I already tried nearly evrything with critical Lust, that diddn' change anything.
  • Bar : That's ok, it finally triggered, without me doing anything different. Don't know, maybe there was a certain amount of days till I had the courage to come in again... Didn't understand at all !!
I'm still stucked with the "strange mark" and the broken door, but well... We'll see !

Thanks anyway, it was very kind of you ;)
go behind the stairs not up the stairs. I think the recollection room will give a hint on that one.
Guess I can give you hints when 0.45 comes out. maybe i play from the start then.
cheers

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
  1. Strange mark : I have to "catch" Ms. Stone when she comes back from work. But I only can see her when she's at home, and doesn't want to talk.
  2. Quizz show Suit : I have to wear my black business suit and go to talk to the boss... Except that "I don't want to disturb him"
  3. Broken door : I had to break my door again, which I did, and I have to go talk to Kyle again ; but I "don't want to disturb them again"...
1. Hasn't implemented yet as i know.
2. Need go at certain days. When u click on door at the top of the room u will get "Quiz Show" option. Or u can go to the left and get 2 stages of "training", but u need be pantiless for that.
3. U should go to room 301 at the evening at the weekday after u broke door. Don't go at the morning, coz u will get repeating 1st scene after that.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Armelle69
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes