3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
i really sure
we can hit 2025 without single update in this year
Lets be real there hasn't been an update for more than a year anyhow, sure we got some patreon posts, but nothing that would constitute as a 'meaningfull update'.

hazurasu

Sep 29, 2017
Lets be real there hasn't been an update for more than a year anyhow, sure we got some patreon posts, but nothing that would constitute as a 'meaningfull update'.
i just remember how some member try his best said that the update will be come in early 2024...
i had argument with him until we booth got warning from moderator

and now it's near 4th month and no update since....
i really sure the dev is going to be dissapear....

i still remember game like DAMON which require 0$ to donate until the game finished, they even had crowds when the game finished.... and now the same crowds asking to sequel or other's game....

i hope succulence dev will follow the same path but well, it's like a dream on bright daylight, no more update i think,
and yes, my "2023 WILL END WITHOUT UPDATE" finally become true
now maybe this 2024 will end without any update too, and lets see who had courage to come in the front
and still defending the dev lol

ilovebooba

Mar 6, 2023
From Patreon:

The Page Will Be Revived In April

I've been dead for a while, but I'll be back.
Stay tuned.

Now it's really starting. I am very sure. From now on there will be an update every week with new content and a minimum of 3 hours of new playing time. :LOL:
AHAHHAHAHAH i guess someone ran out of money and ready to milk his patrons once again

Zanga1945

Aug 1, 2020
From Patreon:

The Page Will Be Revived In April

I've been dead for a while, but I'll be back.
Stay tuned.

Now it's really starting. I am very sure. From now on there will be an update every week with new content and a minimum of 3 hours of new playing time. :LOL:
Is this his prank for April Fools' day?

Reactions: ilovebooba

dudejust

Apr 10, 2024
My guess is that he will make a small update just before the project gets an official abandoned tag, and then goes to hibernation again.

Jul 8, 2020
Rnest's April Fool post was half a month ago. If it comes true and we get an actual update then anything will be possible, like cows flying with butterfly wings.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes