• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
Thursday already and still no delay announcement. I'm starting to feel anxious
Dont worry ill put you at ease.

He was supposed to do a poll on Sunday/Monday for his patreons on the version name. He wasn't even assed to do that, so, he definitely wasn't assed to get it ready for release and he probably wont be assed to even give an excuse till its well past Friday.

We will then get hints of a new burnout post all the while his patreons will keep increasing because him doing this to them 10 times throughout the year isn't enough.

youersky

Jan 29, 2021
If you have been following him for less than ten years and cannot express such profound insights
Dont worry ill put you at ease.

He was supposed to do a poll on Sunday/Monday for his patreons on the version name. He wasn't even assed to do that, so, he definitely wasn't assed to get it ready for release and he probably wont be assed to even give an excuse till its well past Friday.

We will then get hints of a new burnout post all the while his patreons will keep increasing because him doing this to them 10 times throughout the year isn't enough.

Reactions: voltairepop

joedohn

Jan 7, 2020
I'm expecting a delay post on sunday, followed by a release next friday where all you get to do is watch the prologue.

joedohn

Jan 7, 2020
I'm expecting a delay post on sunday, followed by a release next friday where all you get to do is watch the prologue.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still Need More Time After All

Still haven't fully recovered after my flu.
It's been a week since I've had any fever, but I still feel weak and tired, don't have any appetite and have trouble sleeping.
(Also lost 3kg of weight over 2 weeks, although I can't say I'm a fan of this weight-loss method).
Managing my real-time responsibilities and the development has been quite exhausting for the past few weeks.
Anyway, rant over.
Despite the never-ending nuisances, development moves forward.
All that's left to do before release is:
- Assemble the events together(put CG's, sound effects and dialogue into cutscenes, add xp and gold/item rewards) <- Some events are done already, but not all
- Test the events
- Calculate experience gains and level up thresholds <- Major headache
- Add items to shops and scatter loot around the game
- Add recollection room entries
- Test everything again

Basically, only tedious grunt work left, that should've taken less than a week, and instead it will take around 3 because I got sick at the worst possible time.
Next Thursday I'll post either a waiting room post for Tier 3/4 release, or a copy of this post with less entries on the "all that's left to do list".
Until then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

like clockwork...
based on this "to do" list, it sounds like all he has to do is build the entire game before release :ROFLMAO:

Kuromorimine

Oct 27, 2019
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still Need More Time After All

Still haven't fully recovered after my flu.
It's been a week since I've had any fever, but I still feel weak and tired, don't have any appetite and have trouble sleeping.
(Also lost 3kg of weight over 2 weeks, although I can't say I'm a fan of this weight-loss method).
Managing my real-time responsibilities and the development has been quite exhausting for the past few weeks.
Anyway, rant over.
Despite the never-ending nuisances, development moves forward.
All that's left to do before release is:
- Assemble the events together(put CG's, sound effects and dialogue into cutscenes, add xp and gold/item rewards) <- Some events are done already, but not all
- Test the events
- Calculate experience gains and level up thresholds <- Major headache
- Add items to shops and scatter loot around the game
- Add recollection room entries
- Test everything again

Basically, only tedious grunt work left, that should've taken less than a week, and instead it will take around 3 because I got sick at the worst possible time.
Next Thursday I'll post either a waiting room post for Tier 3/4 release, or a copy of this post with less entries on the "all that's left to do list".
Until then.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

like clockwork...
based on this "to do" list, it sounds like all he has to do is build the entire game before release :ROFLMAO:
>Until then.
Until never, I guess
Well, better forget this project for a couple of years just to check it out later to have fun about the fact that nothing have changed - even excuses are the same
For how many years he's doing it? I've lost track. And he still got supporters on his patreon. Outstanding scam

Reactions: ilovebooba

hazurasu

Sep 29, 2017
does everyone now understand what i mean by UNLIMITED DELAY?
We will come closer to 1 year without update... :D

i already explaining alot why you should stop supporting this game.... this is why....
look i mean....
do you know "red haired demon" ? they already full game and even get legal publisher for steam
and you know that "karryn prison" had alot of update lately?
they also full game, you pay once, get update and even DLC

Succulence 2?
you wasting 100x of money without even a single new version since last year....
this is why you shouldn't support people who lazy....

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
We will come closer to 1 year without update... :D
Oh, so you are the proud owner of a time machine?
The last "update" was about 2 years ago and only removed content, the last new content added is even older. Even his ridiculous excuses are already 2 years old and are only repeated one after the other. In terms of rotation, it should now be the turn of the three injured wrists, if I'm not mistaken.

bergelmir

Mar 22, 2018
I red there is an original version of succulence 2 with a lot more content, is this version still available somewhere?

Jul 8, 2020
I red there is an original version of succulence 2 with a lot more content, is this version still available somewhere?
"A lot more content" is a strong way to put it, but yes. All the earlier versions have had varying degrees of content and are available. I think you want around .5 or .6.5
Someone else will correct me. I'm half asleep right now.

hazurasu

Sep 29, 2017
Oh, so you are the proud owner of a time machine?
The last "update" was about 2 years ago and only removed content, the last new content added is even older. Even his ridiculous excuses are already 2 years old and are only repeated one after the other. In terms of rotation, it should now be the turn of the three injured wrists, if I'm not mistaken.
nah.... i just "good" people who count it 1 year....
if you count it 2 year.... alot people who blindly support this dev will be barking far more louder....
so i only count it as 1 year for now XD

and yeah.... maybe not ALL great idea will become reality
that's what the game works.... XD

Even karryn prison had something that bad,
i still think that first succulence as great game.....
sadly the second didn't even released in time since the dev is too lazy with it's money....
that's why we should "SUPPORT LESS" to dev like this....

instead you can paid dev game like "damon" etc... which even release the game on full release....

Dec 2, 2022
nah.... i just "good" people who count it 1 year....
if you count it 2 year.... alot people who blindly support this dev will be barking far more louder....
so i only count it as 1 year for now XD

and yeah.... maybe not ALL great idea will become reality
that's what the game works.... XD

Even karryn prison had something that bad,
i still think that first succulence as great game.....
sadly the second didn't even released in time since the dev is too lazy with it's money....
that's why we should "SUPPORT LESS" to dev like this....

instead you can paid dev game like "damon" etc... which even release the game on full release....
You say support less but the dev pauses payments correct? Seems like they aren't really cheating people of anything. While progress is nonexistent there isnt actually much of anissue supporting them because you only pay for progress atm.

Not that I think the development rate is in any way acceptable.

hazurasu

Sep 29, 2017
You say support less but the dev pauses payments correct? Seems like they aren't really cheating people of anything. While progress is nonexistent there isnt actually much of anissue supporting them because you only pay for progress atm.

on past the dev didn't pause the payment
he pause after lately few month ago alot of supporter leaving...
that's why the only ways he can get out from trouble of the leaving supporter is just pause the payment....

in past?
yeah he just got away with some silly excuse...

now everything logged so they can't hide it anymore... so he pause it instead of fulfilling the "release date"

this is not just money
but this is also because of the target that he set himself....

if you know about what game dev really is...
you should be know what i talking here...
not just only in gamedev
but also in "everyday things"

if you SAY A
you should give A

if you failed, atleast don't repeat that....
if you see it clearly.... this is more than whole year now....
and still searching something to "normalize" that issue?
that's just shameless.....

if we can use mirror and see how "karryn prison" and other more "complex" Hgame, we will know how they could success....
not by excuse
but by effords and passion....

michael123

Jul 6, 2017

He pauses it yes but this update was supposed to be released LAST YEAR in July he definitely cheats on people he keeps adding things no one asked for not to mention he remade the game with a lot of things already to this buggy mess.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes