3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Duifer

Oct 16, 2017

Show less
Still haven't fully recovered, still need more time.
Can't really take it easy and rest either, because the universe decided that November will be the month where all kinds of "real-life" urgent matters will fall on my head and will require immediate attention.
Feeling slightly better though, made some kind of mysterious preview to commemorate that.
Surely next Thursday will be the day.
Here's the changelog from last week:
- Assemble the events together(put CG's, sound effects and dialogue into cutscenes, add xp and gold/item rewards) <- 3.5 events left
- Test the events
- Calculate experience gains and level up thresholds <- Done, but untested
- Add items to shops and scatter loot around the game
- Add recollection room entries
- Test everything again

Also added a "spanked" status effect and some images for it, it will be useful later.
P.S. The page is in kind of offline mode now, because of my health issues, and the fact that I've transferred my work to my laptop that I carry around with me, so I'm mostly offline these days.
Sorry if I'm not responding to stuff, I'll catch up on it when the release is out.
And until it's out - it will be just posts like this.
Until next Thursday.

Noice, still nothing lmao

Feb 9, 2018
so, whats left is assembling 3.5 events and doing tests but he's going offline and there will be more posts like that until its finished? (at least he's not saying that's a day of work, new release date) also not sure if I understood, I haven't been looking his patreon for a while, he's going around and having to work on the laptop while having the flu or something(?)

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020

Show less
Still haven't fully recovered, still need more time.
Can't really take it easy and rest either, because the universe decided that November will be the month where all kinds of "real-life" urgent matters will fall on my head and will require immediate attention.
Feeling slightly better though, made some kind of mysterious preview to commemorate that.
Surely next Thursday will be the day.
Here's the changelog from last week:
- Assemble the events together(put CG's, sound effects and dialogue into cutscenes, add xp and gold/item rewards) <- 3.5 events left
- Test the events
- Calculate experience gains and level up thresholds <- Done, but untested
- Add items to shops and scatter loot around the game
- Add recollection room entries
- Test everything again

Also added a "spanked" status effect and some images for it, it will be useful later.
P.S. The page is in kind of offline mode now, because of my health issues, and the fact that I've transferred my work to my laptop that I carry around with me, so I'm mostly offline these days.
Sorry if I'm not responding to stuff, I'll catch up on it when the release is out.
And until it's out - it will be just posts like this.
Until next Thursday.

Noice, still nothing lmao
Another month, again no changes. This is definition of superb development.
1700215749975.png

so, whats left is assembling 3.5 events and doing tests but he's going offline and there will be more posts like that until its finished? (at least he's not saying that's a day of work, new release date) also not sure if I understood, I haven't been looking his patreon for a while, he's going around and having to work on the laptop while having the flu or something(?)
Yeah, I've already seen this somewhere, or rather dude had kidney stones and he postponed updates for several years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ilovebooba

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
One more day til delay guys what are the predictions?
Good guesses so far, i think he finds a nasty bug what needs to be fixed before release. He estimates a release for sunday, or if everything goes wrong on Dez 1st at the VERY LATEST. We will then hear nothing from him till Dez 2nd where he will tell us he is burned out and takes a break and will pause patreon.

Jul 8, 2020
Good guesses so far, i think he finds a nasty bug what needs to be fixed before release. He estimates a release for sunday, or if everything goes wrong on Dez 1st at the VERY LATEST. We will then hear nothing from him till Dez 2nd where he will tell us he is burned out and takes a break and will pause patreon.
Wouldn't be shocked if he makes a post saying he fell off a skyscaper and can't complete the game.
He needs to face the fact that since he uses a 3D art program full of predone assets that someone could just take the reigns from him and do the work themselves.

blue_0028

Dec 21, 2022
Wouldn't be shocked if he makes a post saying he fell off a skyscaper and can't complete the game.
He needs to face the fact that since he uses a 3D art program full of predone assets that someone could just take the reigns from him and do the work themselves.
do you have any recommendations for me?
i am looking for a game like succulence

Toxicni

Jan 21, 2018
But he did it like this before too, late post with stacked delays e.g. he would be late a few days than say how in a few days he will post when a deadline post will be well posted...

Duifer

Oct 16, 2017
Friday Micro-Post

Hello, and happy late Thanksgiving for those that celebrated it.
This is another auto-pilot post, and it's a day late, without a changelog, but next Tuesday we'll have a good proper one, as I will finally be back at my work-station.
High chance of good news on Tuesday too.
So until then.

Lmao

vaansinn

Jul 5, 2020
Friday Micro-Post

Hello, and happy late Thanksgiving for those that celebrated it.
This is another auto-pilot post, and it's a day late, without a changelog, but next Tuesday we'll have a good proper one, as I will finally be back at my work-station.
High chance of good news on Tuesday too.
So until then.

Lmao
That reads like a weather forecast haha

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes