3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
had a good feeling this was going to be lazy week alright, didnt want to say it becuase i felt he countered last time i said it :LOL:.

all jokes aside im leaving a 1 star review for the next unfulfilled date, really dose deserve a 1 star for the state its in for 4+ years of development and even more so with the messing around for the past year. Hope everyone also gives their honest opinions.

He has been getting reviews purged by f95 staff in past, but surely they see this as a piss take too at this stage.

Last edited:

Kuromorimine

Oct 27, 2019
had a good feeling this was going to be lazy week alright, didnt want to say it becuase i felt he countered last time i said it :LOL:.

all jokes aside im leaving a 1 star review for the next unfulfilled date, really dose deserve a 1 star for the state its in for 4+ years of development and even more so with the messing around for the past year. Hope everyone also gives their honest opinions.

He has been getting reviews purged by f95 staff in past, but surely they see this as a piss take too at this stage.
Even 1 star is too much for abandoned, but still monetized project. Remember the first succulence game? It was pretty decent. Too sad succulence 2 is going like this.

Last edited:

mhmoud377

Jul 7, 2019
Is there a problem with the game?? The game has started, but the missions have not changed since the second dream. Is there something I need to do to keep things going? any help

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Been more than a week since "It seems that some of you completely lost hope at this point."

Has there been anything to spark hope yet?

Reactions: voltairepop

mhmoud377

Jul 7, 2019
Dude, this game is still "work in progress". But actually it is abandoned rotten corpse of a promising game. And we are here just to poke it with a stick, because sometimes this corpse starts screaming in agony for whatever reason. If you are not a jerk like this, then just forget about this game
There is no need to respond if I am very fanatical about this game. I just wanted to enjoy the game, but thanks for the advice, there are always other games.

Jul 8, 2020
Can you tell me how to fix it? I did not find a solution for the repair method
The busted bathroom door is one of the plot threads he's put into a version of the game only to never follow through with. A version or two before that one he teased the ability to "team up" with certain friendly NPCs once you get their relationship built up, but never worked in the ability to level those relationships up. He also dropped that feature in the next version.
It seems like her shirt getting wet in the rain has been the only carryover for all versions thus far.

Reactions: mhmoud377
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes