3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
He only unpublished his patreon page. As soon as he republishes the page it will start charging all the members again. Its a good way to avoid the dumpsterfire he created without loosing his members.

jayblu

Oct 24, 2021
Hes just the biggest troll. I sometimes would visit his patreon page just to see what bullshit hes cooking up. Honestly there needs to be a way for Patreon to punish fuckers like him

Jul 8, 2020
if i can give feedback, somehow succulence is feels more like "femdom" "corruption" character
this ones seems too chubby xD maybe need more improvement

yeet this good tbh
I've been messing around with it using a MMD plugin and figured out why she looks chubby to some and short to others. I think I went too far with her proportions. I'll start toning them down a bit. I'll post another image when I'm at a good point, probably in various clothes.

Jul 8, 2020
Patreon page is gone.
He only unpublished his patreon page. As soon as he republishes the page it will start charging all the members again. Its a good way to avoid the dumpsterfire he created without loosing his members.
If he's unpublished his Patreon page right after claiming to release an actual update the day he unpublished the page then this thread should get the abandoned tag. The dude dropped that butchered redistributed release which only included content from the first release when the abandoned tag had FINALLY got put on here.
Succulence 2 needs to be marked as abandoned and Patreon should be notified.

hazurasu

Sep 29, 2017
I've been messing around with it using a MMD plugin and figured out why she looks chubby to some and short to others. I think I went too far with her proportions. I'll start toning them down a bit. I'll post another image when I'm at a good point, probably in various clothes.
whoa amazing. maybe u should open some random patreon or discord for discussing this xD that's looks more interesting than current dev of succulence....

(pppst and if u did, pls notif me xD)

hazurasu

Sep 29, 2017
this is my first time seeing this issue
1721624012142.png
do you ever know other dev or creator that use those trick towards his supporter?

Riggoth

Oct 29, 2017
this is my first time seeing this issue
View attachment 3855489
do you ever know other dev or creator that use those trick towards his supporter?
I'm pretty sure that if this were a way to scam extra from their patrons, they would have left their page charging every month as well, but their page was paused for a while, so no one who was still there has been charged for months. I don't even think there were any charges this year.

Reactions: fazthestampede

Riggoth

Oct 29, 2017
Just to be sure, I went to see when I was last charged from RNest's page. It was June of last year. They haven't been making any money off of anyone for over a year. I will agree that this is frustrating, and the dates for release that they set are regularly delayed, which is just disappointing each time it happens, I don't think they are doing it to scam, or that they are even doing this with malicious intent. I just hope that if they do come back, they don't ever give out intended dates for release and just drop any update they have as a surprise whenever they're ready to do it. Succulence 1 was great, and 2 had the potential to be even better.

Kuromorimine

Oct 27, 2019
It's clearly seen that Rnest has been having internal problems. Perhaps, we should focus more on how his well-being is.
Is there any reason one should care about this guy's problems? Why even bother about couple of bytes of information on your screen? We don't even know him personally and nobody can be sure that he's really got some problems or he just "lost his mojo" and just don't want to do a damn thing

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes