3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Prelude

Nov 3, 2018
Dude, did you read ANYTHING in this thread? Use the search function!
The game is being technically remade/updated and almost 90% of everything ever done is disabled at this point! Progression in development is VERY(!!!!) slow and it takes much time.
you mean, i can find solution in changing log right? it saw hava no problem but i need to read agian. thank you for your answer o_O

BlurredExistence

Dec 11, 2017
Until he did the rebuilt, this was not too bad and had a fair bit of content, then the rebuild pretty much removed it all, and is taking ages to get it all back in. There again he is constantly stopping patreon payments to himself, so hmm, yeh annoying, but what can you do, real life sucks, and at times it really really sucks.
I do respect him for that tho. I mean sure he took himself down a rabbit hole and ended up backtracking a lot of content and many of us may think that was unnecessary. But at the very least he does time and time again freeze his Patreon when things are getting delayed and he always keeps us informed on what's going on. Which is more than what half the devs of these games do.

Lumisha20

Mar 5, 2023
geez, apparently everything was still in the update, I didn't know why there wasn't anything else to do after party missions until I read this page :)

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hello.
Since I've been sick for the past few days I didn't do much work, but I did some organizing, and made a list of things that need to be done/changed/adjusted before release is complete.
I feel well enough today to start clearing it.
Here's the to-do list in question:
- Change TV report set slightly(poll/info on that will be posted on Wednesday)
- Add diagonal movement if possible
- Implement sprite changes from
- Establish a stable framework for wearing some outfits underneath others
- Expand leveling menu
- Implement NPC changes according to test release feedback
- Finalize TV events and job rank progression
- Optimize Contacts menu and its internals
It's tempting to be cocky and say "all will be done by next Monday", but since I don't feel at 100% yet, it's better to play it safe.
Release Dates[0.65]:
- March 17(Friday): Tier 3 & 4
- March 19: Tier 2
- March 22: Tier 1(public)
Until Wednesday.
Cheers.

OP007

Jan 11, 2023
For those new to the thread and are confused about why there are no events or quests in the latest version.

It is best to download v0.54 of the game.
The latest version has this content soft-locked as Dev is remaking the entire outfit system and he's redoing the old scenes.
He also included a new contact and relationship section to the game in the latest version.

Aug 21, 2022
I'm going to play the game when it's finished, i just have one question, it's the same Serena that we've already met in the first game? or it is like a Serena from another universe with another story?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I'm going to play the game when it's finished, i just have one question, it's the same Serena that we've already met in the first game? or it is like a Serena from another universe with another story?
Same one from the first game, the intro to this pretty much tells you that, and good luck with waiting for the finished game before playing it, you may well be waiting years considering this is not yet even at the point it was before the rebuild of it, and that was hmm last year or maybe even before that.

Aug 21, 2022
Same one from the first game, the intro to this pretty much tells you that, and good luck with waiting for the finished game before playing it, you may well be waiting years considering this is not yet even at the point it was before the rebuild of it, and that was hmm last year or maybe even before that.
It's weird because in the previous game she got a lot of power and turned into an absolute slut so it wouldn't be so funny that way, anyway thanks. Also, do you think is playable right now, so i don't wait years???

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
It's weird because in the previous game she got a lot of power and turned into an absolute slut so it wouldn't be so funny that way, anyway thanks. Also, do you think is playable right now, so i don't wait years???
Playable sure, content wise not so much. If you are intending to play may be worth waiting for 0.65 to get here, later in march, problem is most of what seems to have been done in the last few updated has been bug fixes and changes to the way thing work in the back ground of the game, which is kinda of good, but also kind of bad as in no new actual content really.

My best guess is that he has tried to do something with the rebuild and found part of it to be one of those technically possible, but a major ball ache kind of things to actually do in real world, and is going back sorting that out in the back ground coding and working of the game so that he can continue, or at least looking at the various change logs over the last three or four updates, that would be my guess as to why the lack of any real content.

After all the first game had fairly stead progression of the game through the various updates, and was completed, so we know he is not really a leech, he also keeps stopping payments from patreon from his supporters there so again not really the normal leech, and can anybody really say the last couple of years have been good, and now with costs of everything going up, real life comes first every time, as it should.

Jul 23, 2018
Playable sure, content wise not so much. If you are intending to play may be worth waiting for 0.65 to get here, later in march, problem is most of what seems to have been done in the last few updated has been bug fixes and changes to the way thing work in the back ground of the game, which is kinda of good, but also kind of bad as in no new actual content really.

My best guess is that he has tried to do something with the rebuild and found part of it to be one of those technically possible, but a major ball ache kind of things to actually do in real world, and is going back sorting that out in the back ground coding and working of the game so that he can continue, or at least looking at the various change logs over the last three or four updates, that would be my guess as to why the lack of any real content.

After all the first game had fairly stead progression of the game through the various updates, and was completed, so we know he is not really a leech, he also keeps stopping payments from patreon from his supporters there so again not really the normal leech, and can anybody really say the last couple of years have been good, and now with costs of everything going up, real life comes first every time, as it should.
As someone who pays him a dollar on patreon every month, I can confirm he stops payments whenever he doesn't deliver. Also he has a lot of health issues that get in the way these past few years. But yes the biggest thing is as you mentioned, he is trying to do a lot that ends up being very complicated with the coding and causes more bugs once he gets it implemented and has to go back and fix the bugs and make sure he doesn't break what he implemented in the process. There is a lot he is wanting to add and in theory 0.65 should be a big update to several aspects of the game. But I don't know how much will be added on as far as story or side quest continuation. I'm about to play a test release so I should have more news later.

OP007

Jan 11, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So here is my slightly modified version so its playable, besdies the clothing store. thats broken for now, so avoid it.
Mega
Edit: Link updated of my version, this is not the original devs version !!!
Cheers
Could you share the modified version again if you have, this link is not working.

Toxicni

Jan 21, 2018

Good news: he is not sick or hurt or whatever + new version is done
Bad news: he thinks it's shit :ROFLMAO: well to be precise too empty and wants to put in more events in bar n whatnot soo more delays

Basically what was said:

Reactions: Dr. Jeepers

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021

Good news: he is not sick or hurt or whatever + new version is done
Bad news: he thinks it's shit :ROFLMAO: well to be precise too empty and wants to put in more events in bar n whatnot soo more delays

Basically what was said:

well i mean, this kinda thing is not new to this "dev" soo yeah expect the expected

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes