3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Moskov888

Feb 17, 2023
Help please i just stuck at quest BROKEN BATHROOM DOOR what should i do ? And can yAll give me walkthrough for 063.3 ver ?

Feb 9, 2018
Help please i just stuck at quest BROKEN BATHROOM DOOR what should i do ? And can yAll give me walkthrough for 063.3 ver ?
i think that one was blocked too, like most stuff in that update, i hope that once he does all the mechanics and new systems it won't take long to re-implement events and quests that were already there

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
It was working the last time I played the game, from what I remember you have to try and use the door a few times and sooner or later she will want to go the landlord or find somebody who can help her, that should then update the quest to start it actually doing something.

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
I'm stuck in the game... i cant do anything. My Quest are always the same, my relationship dont improve with anyone. I can only get horny and masturbate, but nothing more.
The quest are always go to work and broken door. None of them do anything. I try to go to work, i work, they pay and done, nothing else. I try to talk to everybody about the door and nothing.
4 hours of play and i cant do anything.

mlkey

Oct 4, 2018
I'm stuck in the game... i cant do anything. My Quest are always the same, my relationship dont improve with anyone. I can only get horny and masturbate, but nothing more.
The quest are always go to work and broken door. None of them do anything. I try to go to work, i work, they pay and done, nothing else. I try to talk to everybody about the door and nothing.
4 hours of play and i cant do anything.
Did you bother reading any of the other posts here? The game is an unfinished buggy mess.

Reactions: undefiniert

Cole_The_Skunk

Feb 5, 2022
Loved the original started this one and so far it seems pretty sparse and empty.
Yeah "I'm saying unfinished game looks unfinished"
that was a great help for the devs.
But really, so far I only found you can go to work every working day and strip on the job to make semi nude news.
There are definetly many places to see though you can't do much.
Guess i'll wait half a year and look what advances have been made.
Keep it up. This game is cool!

Reactions: Pique1

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021

Hello and welcome to another episode of sequel news, with some poll results.
Since the release spilled over to April due to a horrible bug, we had a poll on Wednesday about an extra addition to the game.
The winner is: Serena's coat will be fully enabled as a wardrobe item. It will be compatible with Serena's shirt and provide a rain cover.
With that in mind, here's the updated Succulence 2: 0.65 completion list:
0.65 status: 90% complete(number may be inaccurate)
Changelog:

- CG for Work Event #1 - 100% done
- Dialogue/Variations for Work Event #1 - 100% done
- CG for Work Event #2 - 100% done
- Dialogue/Variations for Work Event #2 - 100% done
- CG for Bar event #1 - 75% done
- CG for Bar event #2
- Diagolue for Bar events
- Level up bonuses for bar events
- Critical bug with leveling system - resolved
- Serena's coat CG's for all relevant image sets
- Unique Coat event #1
- Unique Coat event #2
I'll update this post with completed entries periodically.
Let's finish this update.

yeah right, this friday to 2222 i guess

Lordtaco123

Apr 11, 2018
Is the first game related to this one?
I've played the first game (I haven't finished it yet, and I don't know if I finished it) But I would like to know if this is a continuation of the first one or is it a totally independent one from the previous game.
Lastly: The game is worth playing on 2 currently. (I have not read the thread, but I think it will be like the previous one)

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Is the first game related to this one?
I've played the first game (I haven't finished it yet, and I don't know if I finished it) But I would like to know if this is a continuation of the first one or is it a totally independent one from the previous game.
Lastly: The game is worth playing on 2 currently. (I have not read the thread, but I think it will be like the previous one)
Follow on, or at least the intro states it is, though it is in a different world to the two from the first game.

Feb 9, 2018
not sure why the dev keeps tying himself up with strict release dates that he's not going to manage when he already found the "next update will have these things, i have these done" method, but the last patreon post confuses me, its blocked so I can only read the first 2 lines and it seems like he's working on stuff of the next update (?)

joedohn

Jan 7, 2020
not sure why the dev keeps tying himself up with strict release dates that he's not going to manage when he already found the "next update will have these things, i have these done" method, but the last patreon post confuses me, its blocked so I can only read the first 2 lines and it seems like he's working on stuff of the next update (?)
TLDR; Hes making "lust" more complicated so that when it doesnt work or causes bugs later, he has another reason to delay. Says it wont be implemented in the 0.65 update (or not fully, who knows)

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
TLDR; Hes making "lust" more complicated so that when it doesnt work or causes bugs later, he has another reason to delay. Says it wont be implemented in the 0.65 update (or not fully, who knows)
He had it working pretty well in the first game, so unless he is doing something seriously different with it in this game, and from what we saw before the rework, he is not doing so apart from minor changes, he seems to be making work to make work, well to me anyway.

Reactions: worming

Dr. Jeepers

Sep 30, 2017
I'm happy as long as he sits down with a smile on his face when working on this game, I trust and very much enjoy this mans decisions and vision.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Release dates moved by 2 days.
Updated dates:
April 27(Thursday): Tier 3 & 4
April 29: Tier 2
May 2: Tier 1(public)
There is an extra event(and a small bonus feature) that I'm currently trying to add to the game in my big "final pre-release push".
I need to re-do part of it from scratch because I don't like how it turned out, and I need 2 extra days to do so.
If I'll fail, update will release on Thursday without the event, but if I'll succeed, the release will be bigger and better.

There might be no posts from today until Thursday, since I'm entering the usual all-day-all-night-pre-release-preparation madness.
Or I'll post a preview from this extra event if I successfully finish it(or an unsuccessful preview if I fail to finish it and it will be moved to the update after this one).
Either way, see you when the update is released.

vaansinn

Jul 5, 2020
At this point, I'm more curious what excuse he will have this time xD

"Unfortunately the stress was too much and I have to postpone the release because I'm sick now"

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes