3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

K44

Oct 9, 2021
I really dont get why so many have issue with the rework. The newer way the game is done leaves a lot more possibilities for him to make his game. If this was anyone other then one of the better game devs here, I could understand the issue. But its Rnest so go do somin else check back when you can, leb tha man be to make his masterpiece, its guaranteed not to be a POS like 90% of other games. I say this cuase if you want mediocre there are lots of those games here to enjoy, I personally cant wait for a faptastic masterpiece. It's been a while since there has been one.
Still remember Berserk?

Reactions: Lord Kentus

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021

Hello.
Not that much to report - I'm busy making images for 4 image sets that will be used in the main menu.
Also, today I did some experiments with the Summer Business Suit for Serena.
I'll show off some previews on Wednesday, probably with a poll because there will be several versions of it.
Until then.

yeah as i thought, the release date prob gonna be like 32 may 9999 LOL

Reactions: djangobello

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018

Hello.
Not that much to report - I'm busy making images for 4 image sets that will be used in the main menu.
Also, today I did some experiments with the Summer Business Suit for Serena.
I'll show off some previews on Wednesday, probably with a poll because there will be several versions of it.
Until then.

yeah as i thought, the release date prob gonna be like 32 may 9999 LOL
And a delay due to the Y10K panic.

karbofos22

Jul 14, 2017
I think he just cant release this update.... he want, but he cant. He thinks, that people will say "Damn, it took so long to develop, why theres so less content?!" and its scares him to death. He need to step it over, embrace it. Release this cursed update, get feedback and get new start with next update.

hazurasu

Sep 29, 2017
i still remember back then... A zombie life, Urban demon, What amazing game....
and now... i had succulence....

and the sequel who takes alot delay

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021

Hello and welcome to sequel news: Job interview edition.
Can't think of any TV job-related puns, so just the preview itself will have to do for now.
The last few days have been extremely uneventful and unproductive, so there's not much to report:
- Pose Viewer has been added to in-game menu
- Optimizations have been added to Shame mechanic
- New unlockable poses added to the game(you can view them in the menu at any time)
- 2 new events have been added
- new icons, map improvements and LusTV decorations have been added
Release dates will be posted on Wednesday, and there will be an extra post tomorrow, so until then.
Cheers.

sooo wednesday....

is it gonna be like, wait for june or wait for another announcement again..??

joedohn

Jan 7, 2020
" I will proceed with the "May Release Schedule", and once it's done, there will be an actual release in May. "

This was the last mention of timeline, from April 30th. Who knows what wednesdays reason for delay will be though.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes