3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

youersky

Jan 29, 2021
Release dates will be posted on Wednesday, and there will be an extra post tomorrow, so until then.
What absurd excuse can we see for his delay this time? :ROFLMAO:

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021

Tier 3 & 4 release will be done next Wednesday.
On the very last day of May.
It will be the first release of 2023 on this page, and there will be a giant tsunami of bugs inside(most likely).
Release Dates:
Tier 3 & 4: May 31(Wednesday)
Tier 2: June 2
Tier 1(public): June 5
See you on Sunday.

yup expect the expected lol

well lets see will it REALLY next week..??

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
damn when is this gonna complete, how much more are we until the end of the story? (2 years maybe?)

btw stay home version is it gonna be in the main game? or only the holiday one is in the game?

schava

Jun 9, 2017
well... in my country, today is 31 may so, another delay?

edit: ok the release is just late....

Last edited:

fireofdomi

Oct 9, 2017
this guy its not a game anymore its delevopment of the developer my english terrible as this game dev so im just copy pasting his last update here i think he didnt any new thing as he promises he is gonna release last couple months junks

What would happen to someone who's perpetually unlucky, who lost work motivation but then regained it and said "well, now nothing will stop me from working day and night and finally fullfill all my promises this month!"..........
Physical Injury
Long story short:
Injured my right wrist last week, moving computer mouse around hurts like hell after a while.
I did most of the work regarding coding/dialogue while my hand is healing up, but as a result most of new events have placeholder images/one main image done and that's it.
Need more time to finish all the required images for new events.
But we'll still have a Tiered Test Release this month - Test Release 2023[Part 2].
I knew I jinxed myself when I was so confident that the last test release will be the only 2023 test release...
There are plenty of things that I need to show you and collect feedback on them.
Development on the Foundation Release continues on.
Estimated Release time: 8pm EST
Small Rant:
Sorry for not mentioning this sooner, I thought that it will heal faster and I will do a bunch of all-nighters and quickly catch up on all the missing images... Didn't happen.
My injury is chronical in nature(a result of years spent sitting in front of the PC for way too long in a way too unhealthy environment), so it periodically gets worse like this.
On the bright side, since I've regained my motivation and all that, I've been looking into ways to diminish its effect, and I've been doing some exercises, got myself a bunch of tools and ointments, and it's getting better faster than before.
Then again, I did make matters worse on Monday - I spent the whole day making new images - and I had to spend most of yesterday resting.
So as long as I don't do anything stupid, all extra images should be done in a few weeks. Also I'm looking into ways to script image editing to make it less straining on my hand in the future.
Until later.

Toxicni

Jan 21, 2018
I like how few days of injury delays image sets a couple of weeks :WaitWhat: (yes am nit picking wording from the post but come on)

Jokes/orNot aside gonna be fun to see what's new in the game

Reactions: campfap

mlkey

Oct 4, 2018
this dude injures his wrist more than a teenager who just learned what masturbation is, if he doesn't want to make the game why doesn't he just abandon it?
1685565427420.png

At the end of the day i aint pledging jack to this guy. So idgaf. Those who do however.. Yeah idk whats wrong with them.

Reactions: mamonths

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Apparently after the first game, the author lost the author's desire, but the desire to collect money remained. I think that's exactly what it is. You can not wait any longer, I just expected exactly what happened to him again and everything will be postponed.

youersky

Jan 29, 2021
This guy is now releasing fake messages every time and delaying them at the last minute, relying on this suspense to receive a lot of sponsorship every month:KEK:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Apparently after the first game, the author lost the author's desire, but the desire to collect money remained. I think that's exactly what it is. You can not wait any longer, I just expected exactly what happened to him again and everything will be postponed.
This guy is now releasing fake messages every time and delaying them at the last minute, relying on this suspense to receive a lot of sponsorship every month:KEK:
Usually the Dev pauses pledges. So it is not like they get anything out of it.

fireofdomi

Oct 9, 2017
New update test release of the test release is friday

Writing this post with my left hand( )
I pushed myself a lot yesterday to get the test release ready, and it seems that today I'll actually have to spend the whole day not using my right hand....
So what we'll do is this:
- Test release will be finished and posted tomorrow[Friday]
- Pledges and rewards will be processed for May, but paused for June
- Foundation release will be done in the span of the next 1-3 weeks
- Tier 4 rewards will be included with the release
Basically, instead of the usual 2nd of X month Tier 4 rewards, they will be included with the release when it's ready.
That's it for this post, I'll be going back to... Not using my right hand. For real this time.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes