3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Jfitz002

Sep 20, 2020
Dude if you look at the patreon you see the first few lines of his recent post and he’s talking about changing the name of the game o_Oo_O but apparently it's still getting posted today

Dec 12, 2017
Another pinche delay, this guy is a joke and now putting as a excuse the save files… man what will be corrupted a save file worth 20 min of gameplay? No pinches mames bro!!

Reactions: campfap
Jul 8, 2020
I wish this and the first were just a longform game.
You know, take the entire first game and build it up using the newest engine. Instead of making a sequel just release new chapters to the existing game. That way you could reuse locations and characters to add more quests in those areas later on. You could apply the disguise gimmick to the rest of the game so after she leaves as a teacher she won't get recognized.

Lanaya322

Jul 3, 2019
So in conclusion a miracle has happened and he's fully healed which means there's a one week delay. Also who buys this reason for a delay? 'I can't release it now cause the new feature (that I never mentioned before) will break your save files (!)'. And why'd that be a big deal, game's short anyway and the new update won't change that drastically. So the real reason seems to be something along the lines of I can't make it in time/release this buggy mess/I have to make it better/another delay. Shame on the dev, at least be honest with your patrons.

Reactions: campfap

joedohn

Jan 7, 2020
It seems even his followers on Patreon now realize he's just lying to them. They look a little pissed.

viva la revolution :ROFLMAO:
im just glad it isnt the usual pity party that his patrons usually throw, was getting tired of seeing "take a break, dont push yourself too hard, get some rest, etc"

wonder if the patron attitude change is because he didnt pause pledges last month because there was supposed to be a release, but still no release.

Reactions: Lanaya322

hazurasu

Sep 29, 2017
let me know if they finally updated this game XD
so i can renew the patreon lol

i been waiting since the early 2023.... but it's already half month now... and no update since then (lets forget the past year).... i sad now why no update on time like the past

Jfitz002

Sep 20, 2020
In the event theres no update again next monday, what version of the game should I download and play? I know there was an older version with more content but I’m not sure which one it was.

momozahara2

Mar 6, 2018
In the event theres no update again next monday, what version of the game should I download and play? I know there was an older version with more content but I’m not sure which one it was.
Go to his on the about section
Old Release: - Pre-rework version of the game

Reactions: Jfitz002

F99xyz

Sep 18, 2020
let me know if they finally updated this game XD
so i can renew the patreon lol

i been waiting since the early 2023.... but it's already half month now... and no update since then (lets forget the past year).... i sad now why no update on time like the past
Someone‘s ID in P site shows he already wait years LOL

Dec 12, 2017
I just have to say that, at this point, even if Suculence 1 is my favorite h game... thi guy is a fucking mess. Now it results he was trying to work on a bunch o "Secret Things" and will not develope the whole game but a "special" that will be absorbed by the main game in like... 20 years if you ask me...

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes