3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
It is the 1 GB preview of a demo. I think the Dev is a undercover scientist and he is using Patreon to test Einstein`s theory about the universe and the human stupidity. 18 months of testing and the results are clear.
I read his sponsors' reactions to his weekly stupid lies and I know Einstein was right.

joedohn

Jan 7, 2020
It is the 1 GB preview of a demo. I think the Dev is a undercover scientist and he is using Patreon to test Einstein`s theory about the universe and the human stupidity. 18 months of testing and the results are clear.
I read his sponsors' reactions to his weekly stupid lies and I know Einstein was right.
yea, my tinfoil hat is whispering to me that he must have 50 alt accounts that he subs to himself.

because when he posts he's "finished the images" that caused the delay, these mouth breathers vote to NOT release them

Reactions: campfap

vaansinn

Jul 5, 2020
yea, my tinfoil hat is whispering to me that he must have 50 alt accounts that he subs to himself.

because when he posts he's "finished the images" that caused the delay, these mouth breathers vote to NOT release them
That actually makes a lot of sense and so he can easily "pause" the subs because then he doesn't have to pretend to move money around from his alts account to his main xD

Toxicni

Jan 21, 2018
This is all progressing interestingly, in the tech demo btw, a pro tip for ppl who didn't realise or are less tech savvy, in the folder img/pictures/ u can see most all pictures that show up in the game and its not cleaned up so u can see bunch of new stuff that was made. Tbh i hope thats not all thats gonna be implemented and that there is more. Also obv found a bug with clothes that schoolgirl "dress" kills the game.

bowman2432

Jan 31, 2023
does anyone have walkthrough or something? i cant progress the story at all ... i mean i just began like just 30 min but cant progress and didnt receive any quest i go to work for 2 weeks but nothing happens

youersky

Jan 29, 2021
does anyone have walkthrough or something? i cant progress the story at all ... i mean i just began like just 30 min but cant progress and didnt receive any quest i go to work for 2 weeks but nothing happens
This game currently only has 30 minutes of game time. Originally, the game had a lot of content, but the author has redone it, so you may have already completed all the content of this version

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
I just hopes he rush finishes this game to move onto the next one.
Its clearly just not suiting him and im guessing its down to the premise resolving around being a reporter. Much like reporter Kate where he got the inspiration from, was also a struggle from that dev to finish and it just didnt hold up compared to agent alona.

I don't doubt he works hard on the game. if you use an extractor on any new versions you can see tons of work/changes gone into it. But i am sick to death of hearing the school boy excuses by the time he has to hand in his homework.

I have no idea why the patreons are enabling him. By voting the longer options / the take your time / dont release in bad state / fix all bugs options, is enabling him and also im sure impacts him mentally where he thinks the game needs to be "perfect". This hand in hand with continuing to support him on patreon religiously every month has made him both complacent and overcautious.
Sure he throws temper tantrums that he will quit if people question his excuses or is too critical about his releases but dont be yielding because your afraid you wont get any more games from him.

The fact is, the first 2 months he developed the first release had more content than the latest releases after 3 years

Reactions: Spicyporkcutlet

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017

Experiencing some technical difficulties(bugs!), so update won't be posted tomorrow.
It will release either on Sunday[8pm EST], or Monday noon EST(basically I'll either finish everything by Sunday[damn bugs!], or pull an all-nigher and finish it on Monday).
So release dates look like this:
Tier 3 & 4: June 18/June 19
Tier 2: June 20/June 21
Tier 1(public): June 23/June24
I'll edit this post once the Tier 3 & 4 Release is out.
Changelog for the release will be included in the release post, because I still need to compile it(bugs!).
I'll be going back to working on bugs, and I'll see you on Sunday/Monday.

Reactions: BloodPlus

F99xyz

Sep 18, 2020

Experiencing some technical difficulties(bugs!), so update won't be posted tomorrow.
It will release either on Sunday[8pm EST], or Monday noon EST(basically I'll either finish everything by Sunday[damn bugs!], or pull an all-nigher and finish it on Monday).
So release dates look like this:
Tier 3 & 4: June 18/June 19
Tier 2: June 20/June 21
Tier 1(public): June 23/June24
I'll edit this post once the Tier 3 & 4 Release is out.
Changelog for the release will be included in the release post, because I still need to compile it(bugs!).
I'll be going back to working on bugs, and I'll see you on Sunday/Monday.
Thought that his strange game functions waste too much time to code it, and create bugs.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes