4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
How can i solve the fight at the beginning of the game. After the green slime. This old guy tears her clothes... ? And then i have to start again and again.

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone knows what variables I need to edit to have Stan as Serena's master? Had Eve as her master before the newest update and now it doesn't give me the option (Stan: Confession triggered as soon as I tried to talk to him and now I can't trigger Stan: Reward)

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Does anyone knows what variables I need to edit to have Stan as Serena's master? Had Eve as her master before the newest update and now it doesn't give me the option (Stan: Confession triggered as soon as I tried to talk to him and now I can't trigger Stan: Reward)
Switches are used to switch the master.
Look for 68-70
Cheers

c4pric0rn

Aug 30, 2018
in the slums is a tent. there you defeat some dudes and then you have to look for a secret passage inside the tent.

Dalthor-san

Aug 17, 2017
Ugh. The game crashes everytime i enter the principals office for the first time. Tried both versions and from different download sources, compability mode (win7) and reinstalled RTP even. Do i need japanese locale? Never had any problems before with this game.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Ugh. The game crashes everytime i enter the principals office for the first time. Tried both versions and from different download sources, compability mode (win7) and reinstalled RTP even. Do i need japanese locale? Never had any problems before with this game.
No need to japanese locale. Do you get any error message?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
No nothing. it just freezes. Also tried disabling music and sound all together but nothing really changes.
Hmmm I had a speed run to the office but it works as intended, do you have glasses on? Haven't tried that yet need a second run with glasses and public hair lol
If you want to skip you could enable debug and set var 0003 to 15, but then you don't need to enter the office anyway.

Dalthor-san

Aug 17, 2017
Had to skip to 16 and for now it's fine. Tried without glasses but not shaved and crashed anyway. The difference with/without sound is with sound it freezes and without it first freezes and then crashes. Thanks anyway! Now atleast i can progress.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Any idea where photo 3 is? the frame states Tripped and the pamphlet states nursery

Also I'm trying to start the slave mansion. I've done the well bit, now it tells me to go to the ruins. But where in the ruins do i need to go?

edit **** salve mansion route is bottom right of first area of west district

Last edited:

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Had to skip to 16 and for now it's fine. Tried without glasses but not shaved and crashed anyway. The difference with/without sound is with sound it freezes and without it first freezes and then crashes. Thanks anyway! Now atleast i can progress.
Sure thing. Well only thing I have noticed looking at the event page, is that bgm will be saved. not sure what it means right now. well as long as you can progress now everything is fine. cheers

Dalthor-san

Aug 17, 2017
Sure thing. Well only thing I have noticed looking at the event page, is that bgm will be saved. not sure what it means right now. well as long as you can progress now everything is fine. cheers
Froze again. gah i guess i need to stop playing this game. This time it froze first time in the ruins. when walking into the green area i think? where i meet the succubus i guess.

EDIT: Nevermind! a restart of my computer fixed everything. Hell if i know what was wrong.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Sorry, once again. Anyone has a solution for my question?
How can i solve the fight at the beginning of the game. After the green slime. This old guy tears her clothes... ? And then i have to start again and again.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Froze again. gah i guess i need to stop playing this game. This time it froze first time in the ruins. when walking into the green area i think? where i meet the succubus i guess.

EDIT: Nevermind! a restart of my computer fixed everything. Hell if i know what was wrong.
Well I hope it won't come back then. Very strange indeed that it always freezes.
Good luck.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes