Sanpaku

Jul 13, 2020
I was replaying the game again on a new save to get all the interactions with the side characters like Satou, etc. After finishing the first quota/chapter. Instead of being greeted with a scene of the usual fucking with Lilim and the police, there's no one in the room. You then get a knock on the door, with the MC opens it, he's greeted by a black figure who then sucks him to death I suppose and the gameover screen. This kinda scared me a bit since I just got ending three just before, anyone have any reasoning for it?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Succumate 1.04.07 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay276.2M
Windows295.2M
Linux300.4M
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Needasweet

Feb 3, 2018
Not a big deal, but my game says I'm at 11/12 on substories even though all of them are completed. I was confused for a bit searching for what I missed, turns out it's just a bug.

rajawali34

Jun 24, 2018
The Witch was serial killer who's abusing her victims with Drugs and hallucination until their died. All of succubi and sex stuff are just the victims hallucination...

Apocyan

Jan 3, 2021
goddamn, how many sex points do you need on the succubus woman till you unlock a new position? Doing the exact same Blowjob scene over and over again is getting repetive

DaWolfKing

May 31, 2021
Since I was in the middle of my dev cycle, I've brought in the 1.04 changes and my next version will be 1.04.01 (unless Kagura releases 1.05 before I get there)

In broad strokes I've got the following working:
  • Added help text
  • Fix for the 3rd quota event image
  • Videos on the Demon Phone (turns out not only could I fix the "broken files" but I found some extra videos in her browser history)
    • Don't go searching the assets, I pulled stuff from
  • Grammar spelling fixes
  • Punctuation and coloring fixes
  • Changing text based on if Lilim is more perverted, submissive or just a sexual deviant
  • Changed bravery to courage (consistent text throughout the game)
  • Always dash is on
  • Better calendar text
  • 200 Save slots
Still outstanding:
  • Affair text updates
  • Play test updates
  • Fixes for save screen
  • Fixes for skill equip screen
  • Fixes for the sex screen
  • Move auto save to a different slot
  • Text being cut off in some cases

Targeting next week or the week after depending on debugging.

Edit:
More screenshots
Any download link for windows

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Having trouble getting the rest of the Yoshikawa events. I've been following the posted guide, but I can't seem to trigger any of the events I need. Perhaps I missed something.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I was replaying the game again on a new save to get all the interactions with the side characters like Satou, etc. After finishing the first quota/chapter. Instead of being greeted with a scene of the usual fucking with Lilim and the police, there's no one in the room. You then get a knock on the door, with the MC opens it, he's greeted by a black figure who then sucks him to death I suppose and the gameover screen. This kinda scared me a bit since I just got ending three just before, anyone have any reasoning for it?
Late response, but that's the default bad ending whenever the MC fails to meet Lilim's quota.

Reactions: Sanpaku

Slayer_67

Aug 25, 2020
Succumate v1.04.07 JOIPlay pixeldrain link isn t working, can someone upload it again

edit: server was down, its working now

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Having trouble getting the rest of the Yoshikawa events. I've been following the posted guide, but I can't seem to trigger any of the events I need. Perhaps I missed something.
I was able to resolve this issue by starting a new game. However, sub events are still listed as 11/12. I'm certain I've followed the guide and done everything, so I'm assuming it's that missing 1/12 is something I've already done but can't do again on a new run. Good game. There's a homely vibe to it and then there's even more.

3.90 star(s) 29 Votes