Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Tag says male protagonist, description implies female...
F95 doesn't let us just setup our own game threads. They chose the original tags, and this time I asked for the tags to be changed, but they just added ones I gave them to the ones that were there. As far as female protagonist goes. When playing the game. The first line of the intro is, "You will play as a third person MC." Meaning Master of Ceremonies. You will direct the action, as a voyeur. Who would you like to get her? Do you prefer a slutty path for her, or less so? But the sluttiness thing applies to what she will do sexually. The guys in the game will still be trying to acquire enough points to be the guy who ends up with her. For instance, if the teacher touches her shoulder, she doesn't like that. He loses some favor with her. Etc...

Last edited:

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Wow this game really had a bit of promise on the first release, it would have been awesome to play as an older MC stealing and fucking all the younger sugar babies, now its pretty much a dead game for me. It would be nice if a Mod could change up the tags as they are misleading as the game currently stands. This is a female protag game, not a male protag game.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I liked the first version, because I found the implicit idea of a kind of spin off of DMD, even though there are differences, very promising. But this version ruined it for me, sorry. It looks like a complete change of mind compared to the first version. The artwork is great, but the new story simply ruins the game to me. Having a choice where the daugher leaves her father would be allright. But not having a choice isn't.
I have no choice in the "not having a choice part." I can't have incest in the game, nor did I ever. There was a guy that did a mod for the demo, but he's since bailed on it. I just simply can't have the father in the game, because of Patreon. The only reason I am even aloud to mention incest is that Patreon allows incest survivor stories.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Wow this game really had a bit of promise on the first release, it would have been awesome to play as an older MC stealing and fucking all the younger sugar babies, now its pretty much a dead game for me. It would be nice if a Mod could change up the tags as they are misleading as the game currently stands. This is a female protag game, not a male protag game.
I covered this on another post, but the first line of the intro says, "You will play as a third person MC." In other words, you are a voyeur, and you are conducting which choices that everybody makes. The game centers around who gets the girl, but you aren't playing as the girl. It isn't a first person POV game. The demo was. And yes, there was a concept change, based on a ton of feedback earlier in this thread. I am sorry you are disappointed, but thank you for giving it a try.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Warped Animation but in your first version she was the girlfriend and the mod has changed her to the daughter.You could have left it so that she is the girlfriend.
You are right. The new direction was based on feedback I received in this thread after the demo release. The plain and simple truth is that I am not going to be able to please everybody, no matter what. I wish I could.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I covered this on another post, but the first line of the intro says, "You will play as a third person MC." In other words, you are a voyeur, and you are conducting which choices that everybody makes. The game centers around who gets the girl, but you aren't playing as the girl. It isn't a first person POV game. The demo was. And yes, there was a concept change, based on a ton of feedback earlier in this thread. I am sorry you are disappointed, but thank you for giving it a try.

That is not a third person MC, that is just the player making choices as they would in any other game. If that was the case then GGGB would also be a Male protagonist game. This is a female protagonist game if you are making her choices, just as if you were making a male's choice it would be a male protagonist game, it is mistagged.

Reactions: Kri128

realever

Sep 17, 2018
You are right. The new direction was based on feedback I received in this thread after the demo release. The plain and simple truth is that I am not going to be able to please everybody, no matter what. I wish I could.
That is true.You can´t make everyone happy.For me and maybe a for a few people too was the first version a good start.I personly like incest games and i can understand that you can´t say that this is the father and must change him that he is her boyfriend. But for that give it fan mods that can change that. Maybe someone would have done that.Anyway i wish you luck with your game.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
That is true.You can´t make everyone happy.For me and maybe a for a few people too was the first version a good start.I personly like incest games and i can understand that you can´t say that this is the father and must change him that he is her boyfriend. But for that give it fan mods that can change that. Maybe someone would have done that.Anyway i wish you luck with your game.
I have nothing against incest games at all. I am a big DMD fan going back to the beginning. Maybe somebody else will do a mod. The one guy is her ex-teacher, and another guy is the uncle of her friend, but that is as close as I can get myself. Thanks for the feedback, and I'm sorry you are disappointed. I really am.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
That is not a third person MC, that is just the player making choices as they would in any other game. If that was the case then GGGB would also be a Male protagonist game. This is a female protagonist game if you are making her choices, just as if you were making a male's choice it would be a male protagonist game, it is mistagged.
I don't know which game GGGB is, but I understand what you are saying. I don't know what else to tell you. It is what it is.

Reactions: Kri128

realever

Sep 17, 2018
I have nothing against incest games at all. I am a big DMD fan going back to the beginning. Maybe somebody else will do a mod. The one guy is her ex-teacher, and another guy is the uncle of her friend, but that is as close as I can get myself. Thanks for the feedback, and I'm sorry you are disappointed. I really am.
I´m a DMD fan too but i'm not disappointed.I can understand that you will that as many people as possible playing your game and supporting you.What i don't like is that Dawn is leaving her father now and we players have no way to prevent that.In the first version it didn't look like that would happen.

TheKid1

Aug 15, 2016
I´m a DMD fan too but i'm not disappointed.I can understand that you will that as many people as possible playing your game and supporting you.What i don't like is that Dawn is leaving her father now and we players have no way to prevent that.In the first version it didn't look like that would happen.
While I agree, Warped has stated he did this because of feedback and to get around Patreon's rules. While he did acknowledge he could have kept the original idea and let modders add the incest back in, he felt this version as the best way to go.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes