Others Completed Sugar Mom [v2.0] [Zuleyka Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
zippyshare downloaded with out the normal ads. The game engine had no problems Game starts full screen but easy fix options in menu. The game is super short with three options "blow job" "eat pussy" "doggy style" after each option there an ad for other games and a return option.

The game is as advertised a quick fuck game. Seems ok to me, for the little time it took to download and play. It took more time to read the comments from members who did not try it but bitched about it than it took to DL and Play myself.

• Haha
Reactions: User #19006

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
bro game looks good but reduce the boobs size please. this is getting old and looks bad. face looks cute, busty is fine but not oversized boobs

MrJ

Sep 13, 2017
Did you not see the title?
It's called Sugar MOM, if you didn't realise.
Can you see where I'm going with this?!?!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hey Thicky, stay cool, bro.
It was all about playing the female and not the male role. The title has nothing to do with it, because you could still play some other character.
No hate intended.
So relax, buddy, sip a cold beer and enjoy the good weather.

Reactions: Ezra

nopalcetorun

May 9, 2017
It could be 20000.0 or 0.0.0.1 it doesn't say anything about the amount of content in the game.

It's a version number, that's all. All it says is next version will probably be 2.1 or 3.0, for all the good that it does.

Stop fixating on version numbers.
Of course it's just a number. But usually 1.0 is reserved for a 'ready to be shipped' milestone. And 2.0 would imply very significant changes on top of a finished product. It's just common sense and doing otherwise would just confuse people.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote