Others Completed Sugar Mom [v2.0] [Zuleyka Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Why "Female Protagonist" ?!?! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Speak for yourself, I never can find a good female MC game :( I would have liked this one better too if I wasn't chasing what is apparently a guy that makes me think only "beta/incel/ugly/cuck" and not anything sexual at all. (except perhaps just to abuse for fun or something while fucking an actual man...)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I thought Sugar Mommas went after you know... attractive guys, is the male in the pics the only male in the game so far ? Cause as someone else already said he is the living embodiment of Incel, Soyboy, Cuck, if I ever seen one... (I dont use Beta as its a dumbass term that has been debunked to hell and back).

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
View attachment 366692

Overview:
It’s a story about naughty Mrs. Moore who hunts for the young, strong dicks, when her husband goes out to work. Amy Moore cannot deny herself small pleasures especially if a cute nerd is in sight. She intends to make sure that the shy boy can live up to her lewd expectations. That will be an epic fighting of the really Big Boobs VS the really Big Nerd.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-08
Release Date: 2018-08-04
Developer: Zuleyka Games -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instalation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 366696 View attachment 366693 View attachment 366695 View attachment 366694 View attachment 366711
omg u have my like! <3 look at those twins <3<3 and a nice shaped body :p and Female protagonist! men this game have all i want xD (i will try it, hope is not a short game :) )

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I don't care if that dumb MC looks like Harry Potter or one of The Three Stooges,
I'm only interested about that massive bimbo, but that weird engine forces me to rip those CGs and make my day more fappable.
Sin título-1.png

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I thought Sugar Mommas went after you know... attractive guys, is the male in the pics the only male in the game so far ? Cause as someone else already said he is the living embodiment of Incel, Soyboy, Cuck, if I ever seen one... (I dont use Beta as its a dumbass term that has been debunked to hell and back).
Of all the problems with this game the only one they care about is her chest size. I would say beta fits perfectly. :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: stal1234

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Ah yes, I've always wanted to play as the Angry Videogame Nerd in one of these games.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
I see certain members complaining about the presence of large breasts again, despite the fact it was evident from the banner.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Hey Thicky, stay cool, bro.
It was all about playing the female and not the male role. The title has nothing to do with it, because you could still play some other character.
No hate intended.
So relax, buddy, sip a cold beer and enjoy the good weather.
A cold beer sounds good, right now, so I think I'll take your advice.
By the way, it's raining here;).
Peace.

Reactions: MrJ

dexter111

May 31, 2017
>I don't use one dumbass term
>Uses three other dumbass terms

Reactions: RideTheLightning

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
mega added and try not to turn this into a shit post

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Of course it's just a number. But usually 1.0 is reserved for a 'ready to be shipped' milestone.
Maybe for professional software. Not for 1 man projects where half the time the guy doing it has 0 experience and is simply a dedicated hobbyist who could care less about versioning.

And 2.0 would imply very significant changes on top of a finished product. It's just common sense and doing otherwise would just confuse people.
It only confuses misguided people who attach importance to unimportant things. It's just not a reliable way to figure out if the game is gonna be 1-2 hour long or just a 2 minute demo. No one is gonna enforce "version numbering rules".

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote