Others Completed Sugar Mom [v2.0] [Zuleyka Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I glad that you liked my first MILF fucking mini-game, guys :)
I did it as an experiment how people like such the big-titted mom and son incest-like smut ;)

Fell free to play online on Newgrounds:

Let me know if you need more hardcore & long playing game with MILFs/incest stuff. I've a great story to tell.

Cheers, folks!
Zuleyka
I'd like to see this experiment expand in the future ;)

trust567

Dec 1, 2019
View attachment 366692

Overview:
It’s a story about naughty Mrs. Moore who hunts for the young, strong dicks, when her husband goes out to work. Amy Moore cannot deny herself small pleasures especially if a cute nerd is in sight. She intends to make sure that the shy boy can live up to her lewd expectations. That will be an epic fighting of the really Big Boobs VS the really Big Nerd.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-08
Release Date: 2018-08-04
Developer: Zuleyka Games -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instalation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 366696 View attachment 366693 View attachment 366695 View attachment 366694 View attachment 366711
Profoundly Thanks for providing healthy link to download. All other bastards are giving dead or slow links.

asheron96

May 11, 2020
Good evening maybe this question has been asked but is there a possibility to get at the pictures and the sound and if so how do I do this as I find the Sugarmom too sexy lol

Thanks in advance and if its been asked I have read all the posts lol

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I glad that you liked my first MILF fucking mini-game, guys :)
I did it as an experiment how people like such the big-titted mom and son incest-like smut ;)

Fell free to play online on Newgrounds:

Let me know if you need more hardcore & long playing game with MILFs/incest stuff. I've a great story to tell.

Cheers, folks!
Zuleyka
Any chance of getting a working download for this awesome looking adventure?

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
anyone here has an idea how to run the game on linux? it starts and i can see the menu screen... but not a single menu button loads in...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote