snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
1600x500.jpg

Overview:
A story about four young women on vacation at a forest camp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-08-20
Release Date: 2020-08-20
Developer: snow squirrel
Censored: No
Version: 0.005
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

001.jpg 003.jpg 002.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg 006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
The art is a bit like Deliverance: Thrones in Purgatory. I'll keep an eye on the next updates to better evaluate the plot.(y)
Good luck you started out well.

Reactions: SilenceHill

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
The art is renders I made in Blender. Characters are from the DAZ shop, and I made custom materials to make them more cartoonish. I also created new hair, brows and teeth because default are very photorealistic and will break the style.
The story is very clumsy by now, my initial plan was to make this intro much longer and add more background characters. But I completely changed the look of the characters for few times, so was required to remake all scenes and rerender them. So I just decided to stop as it is and get some feedback.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks nice, I like the unique style. It needs a lot of improvement on the English and overall writing though, but I'm looking forward for future releases.
Good luck and have fun with the development. :giggle:

Reactions: Basilicata

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks, how can I put this link in the op without triggering the game on the "latest update" page.
Just click edit and put it there...
Or you can click report on your thread and communicate with a moderator. He can give you the Developer badge too.
The game looks good. I really like the art. I'm sure that it will go well. Good luck.

ventamora

Aug 3, 2018
Definitely interested. Will wait a few updates for more content so i get a better impression of it, though. :)

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
A fun little demo so far at this point. The models are fun and unique and the setting could make for a fun story. The English isn't the best (mine isn't either) and it got a bit silly towards the end but it looks really promising so far!

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Made "official" android port. It is almost twice larger then the one from davu91. Do all android ports must have compressed images? Asking because I never used the before.

My Engrish is bretty fuggg. Because I dont like writing and trying to avoid it as much as possible. I prefer making pictures, so I will plan new event with more pictures and less words.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The art is different, let's see when the action begins.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes