fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
This is a fun short game so far. Your english is a bit..... off..... in a few places, but still understandable. I have played and enjoyed far worse written games in the past. Keep it fun and and with a refreshing different art style and I personally will forgive a lot of minor issues. All in all I would say you are doing a great job.

As far as reducing the writting in the future - that is up to you as the artist. I think the current writing is fine, but if it is a problem for you and prevents you from doing what motivates you to create more - than don't do it. It is perfectly possible to tell a story with pictures alone (but that is probably harder than throwing in a bit of writing).

Keep up the good work. I look forward to future updates.

Reactions: Shane2

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Oh I did see one jarring graphical bug. During the conversation inside the cabin the lower right bunk bed shifted in possition dramatically from one frame to the next. Not a *huge* issue, but noticable enough to stop me and make me frame back and forth a few times - thus removing me from the flow of the story.

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
where the girls are only naked without any clothing and rewrite the story to have them be in a nudist community camp
And add more NTR incest. It will make us much more popular! We are thinking about it!
no

Your english is a bit
me engrish weri gud! no bug! feature!
prevents you from doing what motivates you to create more
Not a bit. Best pantomimes can do whatever they want without saying a word. This is what I want. Silent film rulez!
We are mostly limited by adding new graphical assets. Like new characters.

the lower right bunk bed shifted in possition dramatically from one frame to the next
If it is images from images\e004\003.jpg to images\e004\004.jpg - thank you for the bug report. Will be fixed in the next update.
if we will not forget about this

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
This is look like the Walking Dead game lol it looks pretty good. Add some BDSM and this would be amazing.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
And add more NTR incest. It will make us much more popular! We are thinking about it!
Well I hope you can rewrite the game by having all the girls naked change it into a nudist community camp and have the main girl who is shy trying to adjust herself.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
The art kinda remind of Archer, which i like. See you in few months when there will be hopefully enough content to entertain me for 2-3 hours :p

D

Deleted member 187590

Definitely I'll be following this project, it looks really promising!

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Great to see this updated. The models and renders are good and the animated scene was great. I am curious if some of the humor scenes are indicative of how the game will go or just you playing around in alpha but still great work and can't wait to see more.

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
This. Absurd situations add much more freedom for writing new events, so I will add them quite often.
Cool cool. I would see about getting the humor tag added then, your game has a lot of charm to it though I will admit the absurd scenes threw me the first time because I didn't see them coming. It might help to have that out there so people will not be surprised by it, keep up the great work!

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Preview images from the next update.
Pro:
Already have 90+ pictures.
Finally figured out how to properly apply inverse kinematic to elbows and knees.
Cons:
Out of schedule, because did not even start NSFW part with animation.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Preview images from the next update.
Pro:
Already have 90+ pictures.
Finally figured out how to properly apply inverse kinematic to elbows and knees.
Cons:
Out of schedule, because did not even start NSFW part with animation.

That's good but one doubt I wonder if you revise the premise as a nudist community camp where everyone is naked?

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Never mind I see you don't want to revise that.I wish you could be honest though.
Making them nude all the time will remove the undressing process and all the related situations, which I find very amusing and entertaining. Of course in many planned events all the characters will be naked, but walking around without clothes constantly doesn't leave room for imagination and seems boring to me.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey everyone do you want the games premise to be rewritten to be a nudist community camp where every girl is naked,Vote yes or no and post them in this thread.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes