goodwaffle

Oct 5, 2017
Well that was funny as fuck. Grammar could use some work, but it adds to the humor in some places. Also kinda hard to tell who's talking.

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Before I will start working on new update there are some things I want to improve.
One of them is the eyes.
No more blurry 4k texture, eyes are fully procedural now. This means size and color of the iris can be changed with simple sliders.
Reflections are 100% fake and can be set independently from the main scene lighting.
And don't forget to appreciate new eyelashes.

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I will reduce writing simply because I dont want to do that. Not my fetish. But I do enjoy a good written story or some text only games. Well, I can spend few hours on text improving and spellchecking. But I will procrastinate most of the time and drop it at the end. Or in the same time I can make new material for the eyes and all further renders will be much better. Here is its setup, it is very simple as you can see. It is just my priority - less writing and more picturing.

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Finished making new cloth, because I had a lot of issues with the old one. Now It is very lowpoly, render friendly and I can easily make new shapekeys for different stages of (un)dressing.
Time to make some new swimwear.

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Some boring SFW preview with new photorealistic water.
This event already has over 50 pictures and still counting.
I accidentally 2 animations with 40 frames each. But they are as shitty as in any other game, so I decided not to include them in the main game. I still have standards.

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020

- over 120 new images!
- 700% more dialogue choices!
- Updated materials. All characters are 20% cooler and 42% cartoonisher!
- New cloth meshes - now with 85% less clipping. From now on, all assets (except characters) are handmade and unique!
- 22% of other things!
- Now with 63% more than 48%!
Already available for $5 Patrons. Public release is scheduled for April 22.

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Such a level of precision in a changelog shouldn't be authorized
Any promotion will look more convincing if you will use as many numbers as possible. Even if they are not relevant. Especially if they are not relevant, so no one can refute them.

This update is rather small and writing "1.5 new events" will repel people as good as having "no incest" tag, so I have to come up with something else.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
If you are a developer a game,I have something to say.It looks nice but I was thinking can you rewrite the story where the girls are only naked without any clothing and rewrite the story to have them be in a nudist community camp ,where it focuses on a girl who is one her first day on being a nudist but shy as she tries to learn to adjust herself.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes