Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
Nope. The number of upvotes says this is the worst shit you've ever seen.

In the same time any game with Honey Select instead of images always receive a lot of praise for the high quality of its unique art, because all of them looks the same. And if they have animations with unrealistic twisted joints and mechanical harsh movements - they easily get 10/5 rating.

Seriously, I haven't seen any good animations in games here. What I am making has complexity and quality of the movements much higher than in any other game. I can easily make them even better if I just spend more time. And what I got for this? All of you shit at me because I do this only to grab some quick cash without any effort.

It doesn't seem like you would like to see new content I'm making.
Um... I'm not sure what to make of your reply. I was being positive, saying I liked the art and hoping for more content, and then this harsh reply follows. I hope I didn't offend you in any way?

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Episode 006 changelog:

All mischiefs are 54% more silly with 38% added nonsense!
The genre was changed to comedy of situation to avoid possible misunderstandings!
Guess who got the most time in this episode because she won the poll for the top-level patrons!
For the first time in the history all previous episodes are now with real proofreading! All gratitudes go to smite2001!
Added missing episode 005 to keep the number of episodes according to the version number!
By multiple requests added option to enable character names on dialogues!
By multiple requests added option to disable dialogue texts!
By multiple requests added option to disable monstergirl content!
* options can be changed at the start or in the preferences menu!
Yay!

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I hope I didn't offend you in any way?
It is noting about your reply. This is because all reviews with above average rating were removed two months ago and the rating decayed from "almost perfect" 4.7/5 to "not recommended" 3/5. Still very angry about it.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like this game is now abandoned as there is nothing on their patreon page anymore. Pity it was an interesting game.

• Sad
Reactions: afterlights

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
I hope it isn't abandoned. The dev had a very unique style and perspective, not to mention a much more realistic depiction of lesbians (ironic considering how intentionally goofy and unrealistic other aspects of this game are) than most.

But I could see why they would take it off Patreon and still continue it as a hobby. This game is still developing it's voice and not a great exhibition piece to attract tons of supporters yet. Although it could still become one as it develops.

Hopefully snowsquirrel is just refocusing on enjoying the creation process and not worrying about trying to make money off it yet and continues after the holidays.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Tried to contact the Dev recently, who previously took down their Patreon page. Last time they mentioned the game online - or visited here - appeared to be three months ago.

Marking as Abandoned - if they come back, we can always update the status.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes