• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
If you really like what the author is doing and want to see more content, you can always support him/her monetary and/or write a good review. You do so for any other game where you can fuck your mom. This is why there are so many of these games, it is only because you vote for them with your money.

Only one person decided that my work deserved something and he wrote much more comments than any of you. This means he really wants me to continue. This is one of the main reasons why I am still working on it.

In the same time all the positive reviews I got have been removed. Guess why. So the 3/5 rating will only attract fat trolling and shitposting. Thank you very much.

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
005 changelog
- Major graphics overhaul!
- Now featuring brand new fully procedural face shadows!
- Completely remastered first episode!

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Glad this is continuing and looks great!

Edit: Played through, I did notice the improvements and things looked I guess smoother, the renders are great! If you haven't played this before you should!

Last edited:

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
So far replaying everything everything looks fine. I haven't noticed anything that stands out as clearly better than before, but if it makes you happier than that is what matters. The boob animation during the hypnosis/shy scene seems new and is pretty good. I did notice a typo during that scene "Just live me alone" should probably be "Just leave me alone". But that is just nit picking. I'll continue my playthrough and see what else stands out.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Finished the full playthrough. I didn't notice anything else that clearly stood out. All in all this is still a really nice game, still a little room for improvement but I am still very pleased with it. I think as you continue to develop and experiment with techniques you will be able to tell a very unique and pleasant story with this game.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
So I've just played the whole thing and I actually quite like it. There's some good humour here. The art style is perfectly fine and the animations are much better than the stop motion crap a lot of Devs try to use.

Not a fan of the Medusa chick showing up, but it's your story so you do you. The english needs a little work and some of the transitions feel sudden and odd. But for the most part the interactions between the girls, especially Violet and Linda feel rather genuine.

I can understand feeling disheartened when your work isn't as well recieved as you'd hoped. But using your number of patreons as any kind of gauge at this early stage isn't wise. This is a pirate site, people come here for free stuff.

gfx

Jun 11, 2020
Honestly, the plot being excuses for nudity is this thing's biggest drawback. If you removed the words completely, it'd be more compelling, because the player would just fill in the blanks.

If you wanted to write this game to perfection, you would need to have a sense of what should be left vague (which is a lot, in my opinion).

The fetishy stuff really doesn't let the romance breathe.

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
A lot cleaner.
If by cleaner you mean better faces - when yes, it was the main improvement this time. In the next big rework I am planning to do something with the outline, as in many situations it not generated properly. But this not will be any time soon.

I haven't noticed anything that stands out as clearly better than before
But I have. The intro had to be redone because it had the worst images and refined engrish. But the main reason - because it is the first thing new players will see and thus will ruin the first impression. This is also a good reason to update all images in the post.

The boob animation
It is not the boob you perv! It's called the story, the plot. As in "I watch this show only for the plot" or "I play this game only for the story".

"Just live me alone" should probably be "Just leave me alone"
tis sit haeppns vhen i am righting buy muyself. Thanks, fixed it.

This is a pirate site, people come here for free stuff.
That's why you won't see any good animations in games here. Not because they will be behind a paywall, but because nobody will make them. There is no point in trying to do something better if you can just make the worst quality product and get a lot more attention.

Honestly, the plot being excuses for nudity
Yes. I want to add a lot of fanservice here.

The fetishy stuff really doesn't let the romance breathe.
It is already very niche. There are no big juicy beefy dicks flying around in every scene. I am not using everyone's favourite Honey Select or DAZ. It successfully repels most of the people here. Removing all fetishes will simply left nothing behind.
I want to continue the emotional arc, but it will be not the only one element in the story.
UPD: I will add an option to disable such content. It will be the best compromise I suppose.

If you removed the words completely
This gave an idea to add an option to hide all the dialoges. This might be interesting.

Last edited:

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Now about review.
Don't know how to place the quoted text in this reply window properly.

>the text is bad
I know. Writing is not my thing. I'm trying but do not expect any great improvements here.

>The plot/story is weird, but not in a good way. I jumps from normal teenagers fooling around to supernatural intermissions and back again, for no reason.
I'm not making a serious story. I want to add a lot of curious silly things without any serious explanation. Just for fun.

>even if the dev does not put a lot of effort in
I spent most of the time on improving the art and making infrastructural changes. Creating new content is a second thing.

>Or name the girls and dialogueboxes.
I will make an option for that. Because it is not the first time someone is confused.

>get rid of the "next scene" choices. Just string them together, perspectives as well.
I know, it can be overloaded with unnecessary choices. I am thinking about better event structure and next time it will be better.

> get someone to proofread the dialogue. Send me a private message
Will sent PM, thanks.

>the nonsensical over the top comedy is great, because you dont have to fuss over the plot and things dont have to make sense.
Exactly.

> Try to get some story or subplots going though, right now you have a bunch of random scenes that feel like they have no purpose at all.
I have some subplots in mind, they are not serious, but with some explanations. But their are a *lot* of different things I want to do and these progressions have not received enough attention for now.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Great model and animation work.
The scenes are so dense and have so much going on that the author should be a screenplay writer for hollywood comedies.

gfx

Jun 11, 2020
So, about that "fan service" and "flying dicks" paragraph...

I'm kind of over being nice, so i'll say it straight, there are better ways to have hot things happen in a story. It's about the tone and the little implications of what you're writing.

There have been a bunch of books and movies with well-written smut. In them, the smut serves the story as a part of the story. You say you've got rid of most of the fappy people, so give the rest what they're here for, which, according to you, is not kinkoff material.

Writing is an art form. Until you recognise that, i guess we'll be stuck with...

I suppose this is "my game" now. I'll keep watching it until i don't. I almost want to write it for free.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
There have been a bunch of books and movies with well-written smut. In them, the smut serves the story as a part of the story. You say you've got rid of most of the fappy people, so give the rest what they're here for, which, according to you, is not kinkoff material.
There are a lot of forms of entertainment. I read head scratching dense complicated stories and I read complete fluff - both can be very entertaining. I used to collect B movies and would watch a lot of them because as bad as they were they were fun.

This story strikes me as a "Campy" camp story - not a serious dive into lesbian coming of age comedy at a camp. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that - so far it has been fun. So if a trap door opens up under the characters for no apparent reason and they all fall into a pit of jello then decide to have a pillow fight in it while steadily losing their clothes - why not?

The problem you are describing is when the smut gets in the way of the story and seems to actually detract from it. Having goofy smut happen is fine as long as it doesn't interfere. Jello pillow fights while other more interesting things are going on would be bad - but that kind of thing can work fine as a goofy transition.

I've seen plenty of examples of stories, movies, shows and games being ruined by poorly implemented, excessive, and/or poorly timed smut. But so far this one hasn't left me with that impression.

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I recently finished the first event, which took much longer than I had expected. Because I was constantly adding one short scene and then another. As a result, instead of a short one, it now contains more than 100 images and several animations.
I also tested the new skirt physics - now I can easily make the best upskirt pictures.

And now an important question - what do you dislike about my images?
Most of the time I spend on improving the art and I have a very long to-do list, but most of the changes will be little noticeable to you. So I need to prioritize what to improve first.

inb4: use Honey Select instead

snowsquirrel

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I'm craving for more content, though

Nope. The number of upvotes says this is the worst shit you've ever seen.

In the same time any game with Honey Select instead of images always receive a lot of praise for the high quality of its unique art, because all of them looks the same. And if they have animations with unrealistic twisted joints and mechanical harsh movements - they easily get 10/5 rating.

Seriously, I haven't seen any good animations in games here. What I am making has complexity and quality of the movements much higher than in any other game. I can easily make them even better if I just spend more time. And what I got for this? All of you shit at me because I do this only to grab some quick cash without any effort.

It doesn't seem like you would like to see new content I'm making.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
I've said it before and I will say it again. I don't have any problems with your art in this game. I like it - it has a great style of its own and is visually appealing. The only reason to do more work on improving it is for your own personal pleasure and happiness. You could make the art photo realistic with 80fps smooth animations and the haters will still hate and you will still see imperfections in your work.

Personally I think new content is where you should concentrate your efforts, as a larger more developed story/game will attract more people to this and keep them coming back for updates.

But I'm not making this game and my feelings don't really matter in the long run - your feeling do count and do matter. So do what is important for you and I will keep checking out what you have given us.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes