4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Will she have the same amount of skin care down there? :eek:
To be honest, I'm trying to rid that picture from my mind. :eek: My original question, ya know, was...was for science.

As for grooming, we know she likes her hairbrush; we just don't know if she labels one end of it 'upstairs' and the other end 'downstairs'.

Anyway, the whole unshaved vibe is what I get from the Helen character presented so far.... as for her skincare down there, Swarfega comes to mind. ;)

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Do arms count as "upstairs"? :p
Helen has already revealed her arm pits, they are shaved with a minor, naturally-coloured stubble. I do wonder if Helen will ultimately mirror a character from a well-known movie ("This one time, at Art Camp..." / "What's my name, bitch?")

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
We're heading into the evening/night now. If the devs follow the conventional way of introducing mild lewd scenes without compromising the likely slowburn with the main LIs we'll probably get a game of truth or dare or something like that.
I know it's cliche, but i really hope we get a truth or dare game at some point. Those are super fun when done right and can lead to some really sexy scenes.

May 21, 2021
me too, this game is just too well made and sophisticated to be called just a lewd game ,not sure if what im going to say is an uncommon opinion but if it were a 100% sfw game i would still play it that's how good it's if you think bout it
Yeah I'm with you, Naughty Fox Games have shown they have the skills to create a qualitative AVN, let's hope everything goes well for them. (tbh tits or no tits I don't really care, but the prospect of kissing & cuddling with Bree is what's keeping me alive rn xD)

4.70 star(s) 271 Votes