4.70 star(s) 271 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
you mean she's like Cassandra :unsure: and this is her first form? well, cassie looked gorgeous either way :LOL:, but who knows maybe you right
Dufuq? Cassie never had a "first form"; hair up or down doesn't equate to a full form difference. If she had a complete makeover + entire wardrobe overhaul, that would be a new form. It's possible Helen will have a second form, but I worry if that happens it would end up being a Resident Evil boss. :oops:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Dufuq? Cassie never had a "first form"; hair up or down doesn't equate to a full form difference. If she had a complete makeover + entire wardrobe overhaul, that would be a new form. It's possible Helen will have a second form, but I worry if that happens it would end up being a Resident Evil boss. :oops:
The self destruct sequence has been activated, this sequence may not be aborted, please proceed to the bottom platform, after your fight goes on for a little while a shadowy figure throws down a hamburger and says "stay out of my front seat" and you escape while helen X eats the burger

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
The self destruct sequence has been activated, this sequence may not be aborted, please proceed to the bottom platform, after your fight goes on for a little while a shadowy figure throws down a hamburger and says "stay out of my front seat" and you escape while helen X eats the burger
Hey man , if you said all that when helen eats the burger , what will be your advise if (and Only if ) she is the source of the planned Horror as in ( Planned: Animated, Dating Sim, Horror, ):unsure: :cry: :unsure:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Jelaous, betrayed and disappointed girl won't hurt girls, you're gonna be her target :unsure:
In this great game Mia and Sophie and all Other girls will NOT do that , they are Kind , Tender and adorable NOT like the kind of girls you told me about them before who kill me if they see me with another girl but I forgot their describtion.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
In this great game Mia and Sophie and all Other girls will NOT do that , they are Kind , Tender and adorable NOT like the kind of girls you told me about them before who kill me if they see me with another girl but I forgot their describtion.
Okay, maybe i'm wrong. That is the only explaination of horror genre in game i could came up with:unsure::sneaky:
Nevermind.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Well, they can just watch national geographic together. While I explore my instincts with Mia.
Dear armond I have to borrow your words urgently Please :
The self destruct sequence has been activated, Our dear member of the summer heat Camp wizardcock you are in highly restricted area of the camp , NO one shall get close to MY Mia or say bad words about her , SO , stay away of her OR ELSE
OR ELSE have 3 levels , you are in level 1 Now , SO OR ELSE =
agnes-please.gif

Aug 9, 2022
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes