4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
. . . This exactly summarizes my thought over the past couple of pages of this thread. o_O
Sir that is exactly what happen from a long time not these two pages only which is exactly your words before when youy said " Don't mind me. While you guys all are arguing about which is the "best girl" and who "owns" whom, I'll just quietly slip out with each girl, one by one...."
dear Sir , there are many pages about which panties is better and which bra is good
So Sir we in the same page here Mia Sophie Bree , OFC all that will changes when the new update release to find more interesting subject cause all things has been already said even kick out miller. thank you for being patient,

Aug 9, 2022
Sad, did people understand the question ?

+

Hide some skin > Showing everything
* devs make a poll and provide good options *
me: 1000019103.jpg
me after knowing #3 won:
1000019106.gif

no option in Sophie's poll is less than good enough, it's just that #2 is most aesthetic.

EDIT:
hope #2 will appear in another chapter, it's not like she'll be wearing the same panties in all scenes after all :LOL:

Last edited:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
* devs make a poll and provide good options *
me: View attachment 2308818
me after knowing #3 won:
View attachment 2308824

no option in Sophie's poll is less than good enough, it's just that #2 is most aesthetic
I wouldn't want option 3 either, I still want to keep girls as innocent as possible in my head so that future 18+ scenes seem long awaited and impressive. But on the other hand we don't know what will be there, maybe a couple moments before bedtime without any excessive vulgarity?

Aug 9, 2022
I wouldn't want option 3 either, I still want to keep girls as innocent as possible in my head so that future 18+ scenes seem long awaited and impressive.
exactly, and especially in bree's case since she's the most innocent, but it's a relief knowing devs aren't rushing the story, it would be normal if sophie sleeps with no bra but hopefully there's a shirt on at least before going under blanket.

But on the other hand we don't know what will be there, maybe a couple moments before bedtime without any excessive vulgarity?
light stuff would be nice y'know handholding, hugging, kissing on cheek or maybe bree telling secrets or watching a movie with her and Sophie, it would be nice to get to know each gal more before things get more serious, and i sure hope for no sexual scene with a main Ll yet, just getting to know them and bonding.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
light stuff would be nice y'know handholding, hugging, kissing on cheek or maybe bree telling secrets or watching a movie with her and Sophie, it would be nice to get to know each gal more before things get more serious, and i sure hope for no sexual scene with a main Ll yet, just getting to know them and bonding.
Agreed. For the sexier scenes we have Miss Hill (at this point in the game she is good for "medium" vulgar scenes), the girl from shop, from app, Cassandra in the end.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

CH05 Status Update #9

Hello everyone!

This week we've been coding, editing and polishing the first scenes. The moment when you put the renders in the game alongside the dialogue is one of the best parts of developing. The game comes alive! Unfortunately, we always have our developer goggles on and only see what's wrong, lacking or just needs some more work. And by the time a new update is ready for release, we've gone over the scenes so many times... But it never gets old!

We've also been creating new renders, preparing part 2 of Sophie's poll and made a FAQ for future use. The frequently asked questions will likely be a post on Discord and possibly on Patreon where people can find it easily. We're not entirely sure yet, but it's about time we got one up somewhere.

Polls

This month's poll is currently in favor of Mia! She's been avoiding the monthly specials so far, but maybe January could be her month.

Sophie's outfit poll was very close this time, with #2 and #3 being tied for the majority of the week. However, #3 came out on top and won the poll in the end! It was the favorite for both Player and Influencer tier.

#1 received 18 votes

#2 received 122 votes

#3 received 134 votes

The panties will get a Part 2 this Saturday with several color options for you to vote on.

What happened this week:

- 90 new renders

- Coding

- Editing the dialogue for better flow

- Fixes for 0.4.3

Have an amazing weekend!

Robison & Npx

Aug 9, 2022
I love democracy (from time to time...) :LOL:
3 for the win, that ass is art and should be shown and it is not slutty.
You are just afraid Sophie will give Bree a run for her money :whistle:
:LOL: nope, bree got her own charm, i just choose #2 for aesthetic reasons, its not like i dont think #3 is hot af too, but a little teasing is better imo especially with mesh as in #2

Reactions: Carefree247

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm more interested in the style, of course. I wonder how it would look on Eva:geek:
OH man , you study and have a little chat with my Mia , Now you interested in the style of my Sophie's panties , OH OH I am very sorry man I was very angry at you but now I understand the truth , you have a little chat with Mia to Ask her about if Sophie's panties would look good on Eva right , Sorry again , can you forgive me.
sad-puppy-eyes.gif

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
OH man , you study and have a little chat with my Mia , Now you interested in the style of my Sophie's panties , OH OH I am very sorry man I was very angry at you but now I understand the truth , you have a little chat with Mia to Ask her about if Sophie's panties would look good on Eva right , Sorry again , can you forgive me.
View attachment 2309184
It's okay, I understand."The simplest feelings are the strongest feelings. And one of them is jealousy".

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes