4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's okay, I understand."The simplest feelings are the strongest feelings. And one of them is jealousy".
and for your understanding , you and AvgSmrHtEnjr are still in level 3 since AvgSmrHtEnjr may be interested in the style of Sophie's panties to choose the best for Bree , OK , That is the last worning for both of you in level 3 of OR ELSE ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did I made my self clear OR ELSE #3 ??

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
What I learned from WS is that you shouldn't trust those puppy eyes, you have to resist it no matter what.:cautious:
Seriously you are right definitely :cry: , and that is why I made Sad face reaction , BUT ( OH MEN );) She Still get whatever she want from ANY ONE with this eyes .

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
and for your understanding , you and AvgSmrHtEnjr are still in level 3 since AvgSmrHtEnjr may be interested in the style of Sophie's panties to choose the best for Bree , OK , That is the last worning for both of you in level 3 of OR ELSE ,
Did I made my self clear OR ELSE #3 ??
Maybe you should blame the devs, they are literally teasing us with these votes with Mia and Sophie's panties. There will also be another one next week about color. And we have all weekend to imagine in our heads all the possibilities, thinking about which ones best accentuate Sophie's figure. But that's not our fault, it's the developers' and their votes. We are victims of circumstance.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
1st : where have you been , leaving me alone in the last pages .
2nd: I hope you see the eyes in my comment , definitely it is loving eyes not lifeless eyes at all.
3rd : So you mean I try make my eyes lifeless eyes , So what ? , my Heart beat will sense my Mia and my Sophie. :p
Workin:eek:
Mia is a lot like the predator, she can see just fine in the dark but she only hunts during heat waves, like a summer heat wave;)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Maybe you should blame the devs, they are literally teasing us
all is not lost if you know how to turn this situation to your own advantage. :sneaky:
dear friend wizardcock The Devs being hard from the very beginning when making 5+ wonderful Gorgeous Magnificent Girls , plus Kassandra , Police woman and shop girl, then We have to fight about who is the best and who is mine and who is yours
screensh (4).png
and my dear friend matschbirne , just tell me how to turn this situation to my own advantage against these Princesses if they should show me the Puppy eyes , and as an advice for you if they show you the Red eyes just RUN away Please,

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022

armond

Apr 26, 2020
When Mia finally "convince" Romeo she's the only one she will use a special ways to get pleasure for herself with any means necessary :KEK:
You have to tie up yanderes and forcibly hold their hand to tame them, having re-runs of mash or friend play in the background helps

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
well, they look hungry :oops:...i'm not quite cooked yet, looks like they're biting their teeth out at me when they can't wait for the right moment.:sneaky:
Hey all ppl , that is the 1st time I notice the 5 girls eyes , Please what Sophie and Bree means with their looks , and Mia but with a different meaning.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes