4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Does anyone know anything about the update status?
Here:

CH05 Status Update #9

Hello everyone!

This week we've been coding, editing and polishing the first scenes. The moment when you put the renders in the game alongside the dialogue is one of the best parts of developing. The game comes alive! Unfortunately, we always have our developer goggles on and only see what's wrong, lacking or just needs some more work. And by the time a new update is ready for release, we've gone over the scenes so many times... But it never gets old!

We've also been creating new renders, preparing part 2 of Sophie's poll and made a FAQ for future use. The frequently asked questions will likely be a post on Discord and possibly on Patreon where people can find it easily. We're not entirely sure yet, but it's about time we got one up somewhere.

Polls

This month's poll is currently in favor of Mia! She's been avoiding the monthly specials so far, but maybe January could be her month.

Sophie's outfit poll was very close this time, with #2 and #3 being tied for the majority of the week. However, #3 came out on top and won the poll in the end! It was the favorite for both Player and Influencer tier.

#1 received 18 votes

#2 received 122 votes

#3 received 134 votes

The panties will get a Part 2 this Saturday with several color options for you to vote on.

What happened this week:

- 90 new renders

- Coding

- Editing the dialogue for better flow

- Fixes for 0.4.3

Have an amazing weekend!

Robison & Npx

Reactions: pottyosvizilo

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Careful she doesn't hear you unless you don't mind spending the eternity as her personal vampire thrall; it's "Eve" with an E :p
I don't mind her being my Mistress at all, but... you won't believe it, i was sure its Eva, because since the first update I've been playing the translated version where her name is spelled like Eva.

May 21, 2021
i was sure its Eva, because since the first update I've been playing the translated version where her name is spelled like Eva.
Your English looks good to me (well from a non-native speaker's POV at least), doubt you'd have much difficulties understanding anything, why not just play it normally? Plus it must be a bother to wait yet again for a translation.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Your English looks good to me (well from a non-native speaker's POV at least), doubt you'd have much difficulties understanding anything, why not just play it normally? Plus it must be a bother to wait yet again for a translation.
I still check and proofread through a translator to make sure I'm writing understandably for people:geek:
As for the translation of the game... I could of course play without it, but it's still different... In your native language you perceive everything much closer and more emotionally than in a foreign one (at least with such a difference in skills). Sometimes you can even understand everything just fine, but the emotional involvement in the romantic or lewd moments is not the same at all. And this game is all built on immersion and emotions.

May 21, 2021
I still check and proofread through a translator to make sure I'm writing understandably for people:geek:
As for the translation of the game... I could of course play without it, but it's still different... In your native language you perceive everything much closer and more emotionally than in a foreign one (at least with such a difference in skills). Sometimes you can even understand everything just fine, but the emotional involvement in the romantic or lewd moments is not the same at all. And this game is all built on immersion and emotions.
A wise thing to do! I think I get it, now I'm wish there was a professional translation of SH in my native language, kinda envious of you now lmao. Nevermind then :)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
you see , that is why I told you to stay away from Mia and Sophie cause they will not be good in romantic moments with the translator , right ? :p:ROFLMAO:

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Respect, I feel like there's not enough people like you here and too many horny monkeys thirsty for everything that has two legs, breasts and a hole :FacePalm:
Oh, I was like that but as time flys I am not 14 anymore and left puberty behind me... and now as an adult, woman that have some mystery around them and are hard to get have some strange faszination to me, bonus if they are cute. But most interesting are the eyes and smile.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

View attachment 2310810

Vote for the color of Sophie's panties! The top is for demonstration purposes only.

Option 3 currently winning.
From among all these improvable colour options, #2 and 3 are the more decent ones. Of course, people are gonna choose the most out-of-character one out of the set, as they did with the underwear type. Democracy means accepting and abiding by the results, but that doesn't forbid all criticism.

Strangely, in my case it's the other way round.
My native language is Spanish, but I've got so accustomed to playing my adult VNs in English that it feels weird whenever I try a Spanish translation. Besides, except for a couple of guys who make very good real Spanish translations (Moskyx, Darax...), all the others I've seen are shit.
Obviously, in my case I'm lucky enough to have more than a decent command of English, so that helps. If I had more time in my hands I'd offer to translate some of the still non-translated games that I like because I'm positive I'd do a pretty good job capturing the different nuances and connotations of the language, the puns, idioms, etc. And rest assured I'd never translate Eve as Eva :rolleyes:

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Nah it is good :love:
As for Eve, i'd rather have something in a dark purple.
Coco Chanel said "When I find a colour darker than black, I'll wear it. But until then, I'm wearing black!".
I wonder if Eve knows tthat quote...

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
From among all these improvable colour options, #2 and 3 are the more decent ones. Of course, people are gonna choose the most out-of-character one out of the set, as they did with the underwear type. Democracy means accepting and abiding by the results, but that doesn't forbid all criticism.

Strangely, in my case it's the other way round.
My native language is Spanish, but I've got so accustomed to playing my adult VNs in English that it feels weird whenever I try a Spanish translation. Besides, except for a couple of guys who make very good real Spanish translations (Moskyx, Darax...), all the others I've seen are shit.
Obviously, in my case I'm lucky enough to have more than a decent command of English, so that helps. If I had more time in my hands I'd offer to translate some of the still non-translated games that I like because I'm positive I'd do a pretty good job capturing the different nuances and connotations of the language, the puns, idioms, etc. And rest assured I'd never translate Eve as Eva :rolleyes:
My native language is Russian. The name Eve sounds much more unfamiliar to us than Eva, so translator probably just decided to change it.
What about the translation and its quality. Well, I agree with you, it is very difficult to find a translation that feels natural as we talking in life (especially considering the big difference in the structure of English and Russian phrases), but you have to "weigh" your knowledge and make a choice. It's cool that you know English well.
And yes, I would suggest to try to translate some game. I've translated the one which has a simple language style, and it's a very exciting process! The main condition is that you have to really like this game.

Panther16

Apr 29, 2022
Nah it is good :love:
As for Eve, i'd rather have something in a dark purple.
Weren't we going with Eve just wears a top, a dark purple top?

Of course Ms. Hill & Cassandra both sleep in the nude... together.

Helen wears a green Wolfman mask and nothing else. It's like TOTALLY normal...

And sweet Bree wears a full body pajama jumpsuit covered in sunflowers. If only her darn booty panel didn't keep falling open revealing she forgot to put on her panties in her rush to join the slumber party. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: KissHerNipples

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
My native language is Russian. The name Eve sounds much more unfamiliar to us than Eva, so translator probably just decided to change it.
What about the translation and its quality. Well, I agree with you, it is very difficult to find a translation that feels natural as we talking in life (especially considering the big difference in the structure of English and Russian phrases), but you have to "weigh" your knowledge and make a choice. It's cool that you know English well.
And yes, I would suggest to try to translate some game. I've translated the one which has a simple language style, and it's a very exciting process! The main condition is that you have to really like this game.
I have run out of reactions for the day, so here's your (y).
In Spanish it's also Eva, like in Russian and many other languages. But if the character's name is Eve, it's Eve!
Imagine, for example, if the MC's friend's name was Michael and it was translated as Miguel in Spanish or Михаи́л in Russian :LUL:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Weren't we going with Eve just wears a top, a dark purple top?

Of course Ms. Hill & Cassandra both sleep in the nude... together.

Helen wears a green Wolfman mask and nothing else. It's like TOTALLY normal...

And sweet Bree wears a full body pajama jumpsuit covered in sunflowers. If only her darn booty panel didn't keep falling open revealing she forgot to put on her panties in her rush to join the slumber party. :oops:
And miller sleeps out in the dog house

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
And miller sleeps out in the dog house
There may be some drama behind the fact that no one sits in the front passenger seat of his car. For example, his beloved dog which passed away always rode there. So Miller could, in theory, sleep in the dog house.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes