4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

armond

Apr 26, 2020
There may be some drama behind the fact that no one sits in the front passenger seat of his car. For example, his beloved dog which passed away always rode there. So Miller could, in theory, sleep in the dog house.
Beloved dog? That's a theory, however I suspect the hamburglar, his old partner felt the heat around the corner and went down the river.

Panther16

Apr 29, 2022
But going by that logic her entire wardrobe should be blue? Imagine how boring that would be.
Your right that she shouldn't only wear blue but her panties are one of her most important wardrobe features and she would look best with blue panties. Which happens to also match her beautiful blue eyes. ;)

Sophie - summerheat-sophie_3 - 6.png

If we notice she's just wearing blue all the time we can always pass her a note in art class asking her "GIRL! You ever heard of green or red??? How bout Violet, Burgandy, Arctic Lime, Amaranth Purple... FANDANGO for crying out loud!"

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Let's blame this mistake on my inability to think straight due to my mind being filled with thoughts of Bree xD
OFC I know Bree is Cute and adorable and You can drown in her eyes as Sterkh90 said before , and I hope the best for you both since you both stay away from......... Complete the test.

May 21, 2021
... her beautiful blue eyes. ;)
Can't argue with that xD Still think the burgundy ones look great on her though!

Y'all need to stop acting like you would be mean to Soph because the only way you'd do that would be if you were the actual devil.
I doubt anyone could bring themselves to be*ing mean to her. What are you talking about?? Edit: Nevermind xD

Complete the test.
... From... Mia? and Sophie...? *sweats*

Edit: Ran out of reactions for today :cry:

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Can't argue with that xD Still think the burgundy ones look great on her though!

I doubt anyone could bring themselves to be*ing mean to her. What are you talking about??

... From... Mia? and Sophie...? *sweats*

Edit: Ran out of reactions for today :cry:
the same here , I am out of reactions , when I Can I will try to redo them:cry:

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes