4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Well then, good thing this "Lord Baphomet" didn't come to summer camp with us then... Right? Would have seen him on the train... R-right? Rather unusual for a deity to take art classes with teenagers anyway, r-r-right??

Yeah dude relax, it's not like there is some kind a forest abandoned houses near the camp where the great lord Baphomet could hide
We are safe :HideThePain:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Well then, good thing this "Lord Baphomet" didn't come to summer camp with us then... Right? Would have seen him on the train... R-right? Rather unusual for a deity to take art classes with teenagers anyway, r-r-right??

Ya idjut, yellow eyes was azazel, remember? From paradise lost, he wanted to make sam a perfect vessel for lucifer. Does this game take place is Sioux Falls prehaps?

Aug 9, 2022
Ya idjut, yellow eyes was azazel, remember? From paradise lost, he wanted to make sam a perfect vessel for lucifer. Does this game take place is Sioux Falls prehaps?
would be the greatest crossover if the Winchester brothers come to the summer camp... hol uppp! that wouldn't mean anything good :eek: :ROFLMAO:
unless cassie got younger by sucking someone's soul :rolleyes: , hopefully things dont get too dark especially after remembering that "upsetting or something events disclaimer at the beginning"

armond

Apr 26, 2020
would be the greatest crossover if the Winchester brothers come to the summer camp... hol uppp! that wouldn't mean anything good :eek: :ROFLMAO:
unless cassie got younger by sucking someone's soul :rolleyes: , hopefully things dont get too dark especially after remembering that "upsetting or something events disclaimer at the beginning"
"Dean, eve is a good demon, she let me drink her blood. I think we can trust her!"

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I have run out of reactions for the day, so here's your (y).
In Spanish it's also Eva, like in Russian and many other languages. But if the character's name is Eve, it's Eve!
Imagine, for example, if the MC's friend's name was Michael and it was translated as Miguel in Spanish or Михаи́л in Russian :LUL:
It's English phonology with its weird vowel shifts that makes some names unrecognizable. Imagine someone in Spain wanting to name their daughter Eve, so she ends up with "Iv" in her documents. Same in Russian, calling Eve Ив makes people think of Yves Montand instead of the Biblical figure. Whereas if you write Ева, the people's mind immediately jumps to the apple and the snake.

Or take Hermione and Penelope. If you spell it phonetically, Хемайони and Пинелопи, you lose every connection to the Iliad. I think that even in Spanish people would prefer to write Hermíone and Penélope than Jermayoni and Pinelopi.

Jul 9, 2020
Not these dudes. They have a very keen eye for detail. Even down to sound.
In the scene where we walk Eve home, the jogger stops and takes one airpod out. You can hear quiet music playing, as you would. I love attention to detail to this scale. There are a whole lot of different short sound clips in the fun scene with Cass too. They actually give a shit, and it shows if you look out for it.
Airpods actually pause playback automatically when you remove one from your ear. Maybe she has an android phone that works differently or non apple wireless earbuds.

• Haha
Reactions: DirtyMario

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Just finished 0.4.1 and I am such disappointed... Great renders and animations, quite interesting characters so far, hard to say how the plot will look like in future but... it finished just so unexpectedly, I wasn't ready for that...

Good luck with next episodes, looking forward for them.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Just finished 0.4.1 and I am such disappointed... Great renders and animations, quite interesting characters so far, hard to say how the plot will look like in future but... it finished just so unexpectedly, I wasn't ready for that...

Good luck with next episodes, looking forward for them.
You were disappointed that you ran out of game? As it's in development by some pretty cool dudes I call that a good problem to have.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You were disappointed that you ran out of game? As it's in development by some pretty cool dudes I call that a good problem to have.
What ? is the game finished ? Oh my God , what about Mia and Sophie did they leave the camp to their homes , and where it is to go find them Or they have been eaten by the monster in the PLANNED horror :cry: :cry:

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes