4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Realy Realy , that is the spirit of love (y) , I am very happy for your choice cause I like all ppl love Bree cause they will stay awawy from Mia and Sophie, thank you very mush
All girls in game are precious :whistle:
You've claimed so many girls at other threads and they should be enough for you. Mia and Sophie are OURS :KEK:
I would love to play with Bree in connect the dots, i wonder what prize i would win after connecting her freckles:KEK::love: IMG_20230117_095735.jpg
She have them everywhere:oops:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You've claimed so many girls at other threads and they should be enough for you. Mia and Sophie are OURS :KEK:
I would love to play with Bree in connect the dots, i wonder what prize i would win after connecting her freckles:KEK::love: View attachment 2317312
anothrer lover of Bree , I am very happy , thank you.

Aug 9, 2022
I would love to play with Bree in connect the dots, i wonder what prize i would win after connecting her freckles:KEK::love: View attachment 2317312
hmmm Kazanovaromeo alone is the British empire of f95

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Wow just played this and got to say I did not even mind it being short because the quality was on top of the charts. it's very rare to find such a treat, literally every render is wallpaper worthy with all these amazing details. Don't even need to talk about LIs since each one of them has her own charm but what amazes me more about it are the faces and the eyes man. These 2 are such hard things to pull off in VNs and they can either make or break the whole immersion and the dev is talented enough to pull this out on all of them.

Will definitely keep an eye on this and will wait patiently for more.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!

Another week, another status update! This week we've been focusing on fixing the render mistakes that keep popping up, and further polishing & editing the script. We also continued to work on the new locations and finished several outfits for the girls in CH05.

We've also been experimenting with working on scenes out of order, mostly due to the new locations. This is pretty new to us but it's working well so far!

In CH05 we'll be diving deeper into the character's backgrounds. You'll start to see who they are as people and where they come from—and perhaps most interestingly, what they want...

Polls

Every tier seemed to agree that #3 should be the winner for Sophie's outfit color poll. Mia also won her very first special! She'll be getting a special render later this month.

We were on the fence whether to publish another community poll this weekend, and ultimately we decided not to as we're focusing on the content and scene building. But there will be more polls for CH05 still!
Who would you rather vote for next: Eve or Bree?

What happened this week:

- 100 new renders
- Fixed render mistakes
- Finished coding current content
- Scene design

And with that, cheers and have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you again Paynne

i really love that they even put thought and care into explaining the development process in the weekly updates; really showcases the passion the devs have on the project. The fact that we get weekly updates even at all is a wonderful thing to have.

Panther16

Apr 29, 2022

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!

Another week, another status update! This week we've been focusing on fixing the render mistakes that keep popping up, and further polishing & editing the script. We also continued to work on the new locations and finished several outfits for the girls in CH05.

We've also been experimenting with working on scenes out of order, mostly due to the new locations. This is pretty new to us but it's working well so far!

In CH05 we'll be diving deeper into the character's backgrounds. You'll start to see who they are as people and where they come from—and perhaps most interestingly, what they want...

Polls

Every tier seemed to agree that #3 should be the winner for Sophie's outfit color poll. Mia also won her very first special! She'll be getting a special render later this month.

We were on the fence whether to publish another community poll this weekend, and ultimately we decided not to as we're focusing on the content and scene building. But there will be more polls for CH05 still!
Who would you rather vote for next: Eve or Bree?

What happened this week:

- 100 new renders
- Fixed render mistakes
- Finished coding current content
- Scene design

And with that, cheers and have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx
Thanks for the update, it would be nice to get to know all the girls more. (y)

I'd like to vote for Eve next! I can imagine a wide range of possible looks Eve may like to wear. ;)

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Having just wrapped up Summer's Gone for the time being and seeing lots of snow when I look out my window, I decided to keep going with games that have 'Summer' in the name and give this one a try. What a nice find this was. It looks great, the story has potential and the girls are all attractive and likeable.

Mia is just adorable and her obvious jealousy of the other girls is amusing and endearing at the same time, but holy hell, Sophie is just... :love: I had a reaaally hard time deciding who to put in my signature. Mia won by a hair's breadth because I couldn't bear to imagine the looks she would be giving me every time she saw Sophie in the sign. :HideThePain:

I appreciate that things aren't rushed with the main girls and that it looks like we'll have to settle for one of them per playthrough. The game is short enough that replaying isn't going to take a lot of time.

In terms of the small size of the updates, it looks like the devs were mostly held back by hardware limitations so I expect the updates to get bigger and come quicker as their support increases. I'll happily chip in as well.

Also: I'm starting to see a correlation between foxes and duo dev teams who deliver quality AVNs.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes