4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Panther16

Apr 29, 2022
There's gonna be a slumber party next update?
You know, I remember someone saying slumber party somewhere but I don't recall if the Devs called it a slumber party or not. So I wouldn't say it's an actual slumber party until the Devs call it that. I may have got it in my head that it was a slumber party because of all the votes for the girl's shirts and panties they're wearing to bed we've been having lately. A slumber party with all the girls at some point could be a lot of fun I'm sure.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Is the plan for the game to be that we can impregnate all of the girls? That would be nice.
Based on how time has been moving in the game impregnation how you likely mean it is not likely however in literal terms mc has gone through the motions of impregnating a side girl already.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Arkizix

Jan 23, 2023
So next update is going to focus more on Eve? Don't mind that tbh, prefer Sophie but Eve is nice as well :)

Though there aren't many in this game which i particularly dislike currently, rather rare tbh :p

armond

Apr 26, 2020
So next update is going to focus more on Eve? Don't mind that tbh, prefer Sophie but Eve is nice as well :)

Though there aren't many in this game which i particularly dislike currently, rather rare tbh :p
For the ones you don't like there is rocket launcher:cool:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This game has so many gorgeous girls, it's kinda a shame that we don't have any blonde... Not sure if Jenni counds, she isn't really a blonde? Anyway would really wanna see what the devs could do if they were to make a blonde main live interest, given how talented they are at this she probably would be the best looking blonde on this site tbh.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Everything is sooo smooth sailing in this thread, with everyone being so polite and the conversations so cheerful and funny, that I can't help having a gloomy feeling that something really bad may happen if we don't intervene. You know? Like so much "positive pressure" building up will eventually result in some big implosion with unforeseeable consequences for the community.
I think we'd be better off if we helped release some bits of that pressure every now and then. For example, for me the ugliest of all the female LIs is *CENSORED* , and her fans are clearly clueless as fuck!:HideThePain:

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Everything is sooo smooth sailing in this thread, with everyone being so polite and the conversations so cheerful and funny, that I can't help having a gloomy feeling that something really bad may happen if we don't intervene. You know? Like so much "positive pressure" building up will eventually result in some big implosion with unforeseeable consequences for the community.
I think we'd be better off if we helped release some bits of that pressure every now and then. For example, for me the ugliest of all the female LIs is *CENSORED* , and her fans are clearly clueless as fuck!:HideThePain:
Aristos woke up today and chose violence.

Profile picture checks out :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
The ugliest LI belongs to rocket launcher

• Wow
Reactions: Aristos

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019

As an A.O.A Academy fan I think that "the bad thing" already happened.. We are safe for at least one year o_O

+ If we have some Sophie content everything will be great. :BootyTime:

• Sad
Reactions: Aristos

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
I love Mia, she's an absolute sweetheart and most likely my canon girl, barring major developments in the narrative, but her jealous glares are pretty much a meme at this point. :BootyTime:

At the end of the day, I know that she's a kind, gentle soul. She might get upset when she sees me hang out with the other girls, but that's totally understandable. It's not like she would get violent over it and slam my face into my keyb@bgh$%J&Y^io54rty

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes