4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Miller - "Hey MC! You want thigh or breast meat on your burger?"

MC - "uhhhhhh breast meat... BTW have you seen car lady? She was going to help me with my a... homework."

Miller - "Yeah, I've seen her. A little bit here a little bit there."

MC - "Oh, let her know I'm looking for her when you see her again"

Miller - "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be seeing her real soon."

A few moments later...

Miller - "Here's your breast burger, boy!"

MC - "HOLY FUCK that's a HUGE burger! Wait a minute. I know that boob... BOOB?!?!?"

DUM dum DUUUUUUUUUHHH

MC - "MIKE MIKE! Put down that breast burger, it's car lady!"

Mike - "Actually MC, this is Miss Hill's boob, see how crazy HUGE it is? And I'd like to put it down bro but I love boobs and the way Miller cooks and seasons them... her boob tastes soooooo GOOD!"

DUH duh DUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH

MC looks over at Helen and notices she's licking her lips & staring at a much smaller breast in a bun and about to bite off it's nipple.

MC - "HELEN!! That better not be Mia's BOOB!!"

Helen - "Relax duuuude, this little tit belongs to some nasty bitch Miller caught jogging on the trail. She was a real piece of work for realz and now she's just a piece of meat! Huh huh huh, I crack me up. Mia's fine I'm sure."

Helen takes a large bite of the breast and with her mouth full adds...

Helen - "The government should totally make eating humans legal. Think of all the animals we could save! Especially the penguins! You know MC, I've been thinking a lot about how good YOU would taste. Later we can pretend to be bugs & you can let me rip your head off and eat it for science!"

DUH duh DUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH

Mia walks in carrying a large trey.

MC "Mia Mia! Watch out! Miller is chopping up and cooking Miss Hill, Car Lady and some bitch from the trail and turning them into burgers!"

Mia "Good morning MC, you look really handsome in that shirt, is it new?"

MC "Are you listening, Mia? I just sai...

MC notices excessive jiggling coming from the trey Mia's holding and looks down to see four large breasts wobbling about to the slightest moves Mia makes as she listens to him.

MC - "Holy tits on a stick, who's boobs are those, Mia?!?"

Mia - "Oh, well the two really pale boobs used to belong to Eve and those two that look overly perfect and really... pretty were Sophie's boobs. I really thought they were fake but it turns out they're real."

MC - "OMG Mia, what about Bree??"

Mia - "That redhead girl is crazy flexible. She slipped out of Miller's arms & popped out the window before we could get our hands on her, then ran into the woods. Miller says there's no were for her to hide & he'll catch her later after we eat."

MC - "Fuck Mia!! How could you do this, they were our friends?!?"

Mia - "Friends? Hardly, I saw the way they were looking at you. We don't need them when we have each other! Soon we'll be married & have so many kids you'll forget all about other girls. I love you and want to spend the rest of my life making you happy! And if any sluts ever mess with us again we'll call Miller & he can chop them up and turn them into burgers. We'll save so much on food bills. It'll be perfect!"

DUH duh DUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH

I had WAY too much free time this morning :p
Nice work, man. If the game was called "Art lessons" I would have laughed even harder.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Does playing this game make people go off their rocker or what? I'm getting overly concerned :cry:

Guys and guyettes, please, you don't need to always imagine the worst. The horror in this story may just involve Helen tying the MC up and forcing him to lick her pussy all night. Her exaggeratedly hairy pussy. Her pussy she hasn't washed for weeks. Her pussy that smells like rotting seafood and oozes a thick, whitish paste.
Just think about that.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Does playing this game make people go off their rocker or what? I'm getting overly concerned :cry:

Guys and guyettes, please, you don't need to always imagine the worst. The horror in this story may just involve Helen tying the MC up and forcing him to lick her pussy all night. Her exaggeratedly hairy pussy. Her pussy she hasn't washed for weeks. Her pussy that smells like rotting seafood and oozes a thick, whitish paste.
Just think about that.
haha, and he meets Mia in the morning and she says: oh, you always eat so sloppy, all you boys are gluttons:p

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos

Chev1955

Formerly 'NL1955'
Nov 19, 2021

Just think about that.
Thank you for the nightmare fuel :WutFace:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
My OE L have to be incresed because our friend Boobs lover each time present a more Harmful Level and I am waiting for level 7 but temporarily L6 could be used ( Chainsaw).
You can prepare for more at future, if my theory will be correct at some point and if our Mia will slice mc's throat open for cheating on her or she will hurt one of girls
(gif as visualisation of my theory) happy-gilmore-comedy.gif don't run to me with tears in your eyes :KEK: :KEK:

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
My OE L have to be incresed because our friend Boobs lover each time present a more Harmful Level and I am waiting for level 7 but temporarily L6 could be used ( Chainsaw).
It's up to you, but I'm not sure Mia or Sophie would approve of such actions. Perhaps you would have attracted Eve by such an active struggle:)

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes