4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Renders, renders, renders. Creating new renders for CH05 has been very easy compared to previous chapters, where we'd frequently run into issues with VRAM. Scenes refusing to squeeze into the graphics card memory used to be a daily occurrence, but it hasn't happened a single time with CH05. Such a relief!

Besides that, we've also started working on the phone content. The previous chapter introduced a new side character, Becca, who seemed quite popular in the feedback survey. She'll be making a comeback in CH05, along with Nina (who is totally fine and alive)!

Story

There's been more focus on editing the script—or screenplay, to be precise. Every release we leave some content on the cutting board, and CH05 is no different. Sometimes you just have to trim the fat! This doesn't have much impact on the story of course as the whole purpose of trimming is to improve the flow.

Speaking of the story, how do you feel about the progression in Summer Heat so far? We've been holding back on the exposition, leaving more questions than answers... for now. CH05 will finally start to answer some of these questions, and introduce many more!

What happened this week:

- ~100 new renders
- Phone content
- Scene design
- Made some dudes

Next week there will be Mia's special render, more polls... and possibly even the first preview!

Cheers and thanks for reading. Have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx

Panther16

Apr 29, 2022
Renders, renders, renders. Creating new renders for CH05 has been very easy compared to previous chapters, where we'd frequently run into issues with VRAM. Scenes refusing to squeeze into the graphics card memory used to be a daily occurrence, but it hasn't happened a single time with CH05. Such a relief!
That's great the renders is going so well. Makes the Dev's lives easier and means we'll get to see our Mia & Sophie & Eve & Bree that much sooner! :giggle:

Besides that, we've also started working on the phone content. The previous chapter introduced a new side character, Becca, who seemed quite popular in the feedback survey. She'll be making a comeback in CH05, along with Nina (who is totally fine and alive)!
I'd love to see more of Becca! She's really sexy and right up there with the LI girls IMHO. Adding phone content and a lot of new pretty girls on Ember would be awesome! The game's sounding really good. The more we get of beautiful big boobed girls like Becca the tastier... I mean the better! :p:LOL:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Good job guys, i have been reading your logs, and every week you make good amount of renders. Some games take more than 6 months to make what you do in a month, high quality ones too. Yes stoper i am looking at you.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
That's great the renders is going so well. Makes the Dev's lives easier and means we'll get to see our Mia & Sophie & Eve & Bree that much sooner! :giggle:

I'd love to see more of Becca! She's really sexy and right up there with the LI girls IMHO. Adding phone content and a lot of new pretty girls on Ember would be awesome! The game's sounding really good. The more we get of beautiful big boobed girls like Becca the tastier... I mean the better! :p:LOL:
Tastier?
1673678944939307.jpg

Panther16

Apr 29, 2022
Teasing Kaza and others aside, the girls boobs can taste good naturally & without actually preparing them as food.

You can add toppings on their boobs like different kinds of syrup or strawberries and whipped cream, all sorts of stuff. It can be a lot of fun! :giggle:

Reactions: wizardcock
4.70 star(s) 273 Votes