4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's up to you, but I'm not sure Mia or Sophie would approve of such actions. Perhaps you would have attracted Eve by such an active struggle:)
NO man I am doing this for them if any one offend them by any mean. :p :mad: and Please tell our friend that Mia will not do that and she is NOT yandere cause he do not listen to me any more. :cry:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: wizardcock

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You said before ((Everything is sooo smooth sailing in this thread, with everyone being so polite and the conversations so cheerful and funny,))

Why we can not Keep it that way ??!!!!!!!!

((I think we'd be better off if we helped release some bits of that pressure every now and then.))
I am sure my friend that what happening Now is NOT what you mean . NO ?? :cry:
Exactly. We've been rough sailing for a while, just for the laughs :Kappa:.
And you can sleep well tonight, because I can assure you nothing bad will happen to your Mia: no boob burgers, no Helen shootings, and God forbid, no unwanted pearl necklaces :giggle:

Aug 9, 2022
You can prepare for more at future, if my theory will be correct at some point and if our Mia will slice mc's throat open for cheating on her or she will hurt one of girls
(gif as visualisation of my theory) View attachment 2344546 don't run to me with tears in your eyes :KEK: :KEK:
officer lainey : so you don't know who cut this guys throat huh?
mia: 1000020479.jpg

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes