4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I love Mia, she's an absolute sweetheart and most likely my canon girl, barring major developments in the narrative, but her jealous glares are pretty much a meme at this point. :BootyTime:

At the end of the day, I know that she's a kind, gentle soul. She might get upset when she sees me hang out with the other girls, but that's totally understandable. It's not like she would get violent over it and slam my face into my keyb@bgh$%J&Y^io54rty
I love what you are saying very much even if you may be afraid from OR ELSE. :ROFLMAO: ;)

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I love Mia, she's an absolute sweetheart and most likely my canon girl, barring major developments in the narrative, but her jealous glares are pretty much a meme at this point. :BootyTime:

At the end of the day, I know that she's a kind, gentle soul. She might get upset when she sees me hang out with the other girls, but that's totally understandable. It's not like she would get violent over it and slam my face into my keyb@bgh$%J&Y^io54rty
I really hope that in the future her jealousy will only increase. I'm so sick of girls who aren't jealous in games, I immediately get the feeling that they only want the main character's huge dick, not him.

Aug 9, 2022
I really hope that in the future her jealousy will only increase. I'm so sick of girls who aren't jealous in games, I immediately get the feeling that they only want the main character's huge dick, not him.
me too, and of course her jealously will get even more, she's known the mc for so long and sees him as her future husband, man.. it'll be difficult going for another gal since she's the one that'll be hurt the most if you don't choose her

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
At least Eve is not that jelaous like Mia, Mia is yandere type for sure :unsure:
Have fun with Mia when she will stabb you for looking at Sophie's body too much:KEK::sneaky:
I will take all girls to save them from you.
Not a fact, Mia has known the mc for a very long time, and her jealousy is understandable. Eve subtly hinted back in the 2nd conversation that she doesn't really like the main character going around checking everyone out one by one. So maybe she's the most jealous type.

Chev1955

Formerly 'NL1955'
Nov 19, 2021
Not a fact, Mia has known the mc for a very long time, and her jealousy is understandable. Eve subtly hinted back in the 2nd conversation that she doesn't really like the main character going around checking everyone out one by one. So maybe she's the most jealous type.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes