4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Having just wrapped up Summer's Gone for the time being and seeing lots of snow when I look out my window, I decided to keep going with games that have 'Summer' in the name and give this one a try. What a nice find this was. It looks great, the story has potential and the girls are all attractive and likeable.

Mia is just adorable and her obvious jealousy of the other girls is amusing and endearing at the same time, but holy hell, Sophie is just... :love: I had a reaaally hard time deciding who to put in my signature. Mia won by a hair's breadth because I couldn't bear to imagine the looks she would be giving me every time she saw Sophie in the sign. :HideThePain:

I appreciate that things aren't rushed with the main girls and that it looks like we'll have to settle for one of them per playthrough. The game is short enough that replaying isn't going to take a lot of time.

In terms of the small size of the updates, it looks like the devs were mostly held back by hardware limitations so I expect the updates to get bigger and come quicker as their support increases. I'll happily chip in as well.

Also: I'm starting to see a correlation between foxes and duo dev teams who deliver quality AVNs.
Hmmmm, an AVN to surpass metal gear? Meryl was a red head, sniper wolf was blond, naomi was black hail like mei ling, and raven had big pecks. Is summer heat solid confirmed? Maybe miller is kaz:oops:

FishFish555

Jan 19, 2023

Unlocked

Hello, everyone!

Another week, another status update! This week we've been focusing on fixing the render mistakes that keep popping up, and further polishing & editing the script. We also continued to work on the new locations and finished several outfits for the girls in CH05.

We've also been experimenting with working on scenes out of order, mostly due to the new locations. This is pretty new to us but it's working well so far!

In CH05 we'll be diving deeper into the character's backgrounds. You'll start to see who they are as people and where they come from—and perhaps most interestingly, what they want...

Polls

Every tier seemed to agree that #3 should be the winner for Sophie's outfit color poll. Mia also won her very first special! She'll be getting a special render later this month.

We were on the fence whether to publish another community poll this weekend, and ultimately we decided not to as we're focusing on the content and scene building. But there will be more polls for CH05 still!
Who would you rather vote for next: Eve or Bree?

What happened this week:

- 100 new renders
- Fixed render mistakes
- Finished coding current content
- Scene design

And with that, cheers and have a great weekend!

Robison & Npx
Thanks for posting here!

Reactions: VOYEUR and Paynne

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
YES and NO , we are speaking about Summer Heat Unit man , then what do you think about MY Troops unit.
got it. Man, it's an interesting concept, each would have its own challenges. Bree could act stealthy and deftly, Ms. Hill could be heavy artillery, Eve - could be an undercover agent. And Sophie coordinates them. What about Mia...her task is unclear

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
got it. Man, it's an interesting concept, each would have its own challenges. Bree could act stealthy and deftly, Ms. Hill could be heavy artillery, Eve - could be an undercover agent. And Sophie coordinates them. What about Mia...her task is unclear
WHAT DO YOU mean ? MIA is their My assistant who just by one Hard look at the mistaken one will correct his mistake

Reactions: wizardcock

Panther16

Apr 29, 2022
when the next update comin
If you're talking about the update that includes the vote on Eve's slumber party panties & top (Unless Eve doesn't wear a top like Sophie :love: ) I would think it will be any time now. Over twice as many patreons voted for Eve last time I checked so I would think Eve's next. The Devs would just have to get the poll ready and post it I expect.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
If you're talking about the update that includes the vote on Eve's slumber party panties & top (Unless Eve doesn't wear a top like Sophie :love: ) I would think it will be any time now. Over twice as many patreons voted for Eve last time I checked so I would think Eve's next. The Devs would just have to get the poll ready and post it I expect.
There's gonna be a slumber party next update?

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes