4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
OH my friend , you mean I am a SIMP , in dic it means to ways = Simple OR = idiot , but since Boobs lover laugh that means the bad word. :cry: :cry::cry::cry:
Being a SIMP means having a too much sympathy to some other person with expecting something in exchange, there are also simps who does not expect anything and any contact with girls is enough to satisfy them.
Simping is having too much sympathy to someone, mostly to girls, even simping to 3d girls exists:KEK:
Being too much attached to some character, adoring that character is also SIMPING. Defending a 3d girl when defense is no needed or being jelaous about 3d character is also Simping.
If someone is a SIMP in this means that person adoring them and have too much sympathy for female characters or real life girls. simp-lord.gif

I've tried to explain this in most simple way as i could;)

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Being a SIMP means having a too much sympathy to some other person with expecting something in exchange, there are also simps who does not expect anything and any contact with girls is enough to satisfy them.
Simping is having too much sympathy to someone, mostly to girls, even simping to 3d girls exists:KEK:
Being too much attached to some character, adoring that character is also SIMPING. Defending a 3d girl when defense is no needed or being jelaous about 3d character is also Simping.
If someone is a SIMP in this means that person adoring them and have too much sympathy for female characters or real life girls. View attachment 2306177

thank you very much my dear friend and now I even appriciate what my friend AvgSmrHtEnjr call me , so you both think I am Being too much attached to Mia

маша-хлопает.gif
wait what ( simps who does not expect anything and any contact with girls ) but that is an idiot too. NO?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
If someone is a SIMP in this means that person adoring them and have too much sympathy for female characters or real life girls. View attachment 2306177

There’s also simps to the dev’s out there too, that always kiss their ass and are fine with every update delay excuse :ROFLMAO:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
thank you very much my dear friend and now I even appriciate what my friend AvgSmrHtEnjr call me , so you both think I am Being too much attached to Mia

View attachment 2306224
wait what ( simps who does not expect anything and any contact with girls ) but that is an idiot too. NO?
Simps mostly expect something, something like relationship or something sexual. There are simps who does expect nothing aside of conversation or any contact.
Please stop this cause it will go offtopic again ;)

You're attached to all girls from this game too much:KEK::sneaky:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
facepalm because i thought you were thinking that im offending you or something but dont worry i reached my reaction limit for today XD
9dcsb.jpg So you was intend to facepalm me again but you reached your reaction limit for today
OK I can lend you some , no problem , and do not warry some one else do it without obvious reason.

Aug 9, 2022
Jealousy happened. And to tell you the truth, in the case of the relationship with Mia, it would have been interesting to watch. The jealousy type of character in a cute girl that can make puppy dog eyes is cool.
couldn't agree more
1000018816.png
sorry mr Kazanovaromeo but i couldn't resist putting my favorite pic of YOUR mia

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes