4.70 star(s) 271 Votes
May 21, 2021
She's definitely different, but I like to see how it plays out with each of them. I even have a PT that's just Cassandra (well, and stuff on the Ember app).
I get it. Never done that cause I get too attached to one particular LI every time to then ignore her on another playthrough :HideThePain:

You might have to make yet another PT for another character once/if they potentially get introduced xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 21, 2021
Might be... But i doubt we get to meet her, sice she was leaving at the beggining of the adventure and she was getting on the same train MC was just arriving...
You think? I always thought she was the person sitting in the front of Cassandra's car in the beginning :unsure:

Edit: just took a look again - there is someone in that car, but it's hard to tell if they are the same person.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
ikr, on the aesthetic side small or big tits both got their own beauty, and gotta say you damn right i haven't thought of hugging or cuddling with another LI more than her, she's just so adorable
View attachment 2303043
Dear AvgSmrHtEnjr I am realy very happy for you because seriously definitely I consider Bree is Cute adorable and loveable Gorgeous girl , and I will be very happy when I report you to MY Mia And MY Sophie about you , and from now on Remove Our from your post
1000017356.jpg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Honestly, I know everyone has different tastes, but I find something absolutely adorable about all of the women so far (with whom the MC actually meets and develops anything). I can't pick really. If this were RL I'd have a conniption trying to decide. (Un?)fortunately, women usually drop me faster than it takes to meet me in the first place, so that decision isn't up to me.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
You think? I always thought she was the person sitting in the front of Cassandra's car in the beginning :unsure:

Edit: just took a look again - there is someone in that car, but it's hard to tell if they are the same person.
Just checked and you are right... Well, change my mind, cant wait to see some Aunt + Mom + Daughter/Niece action

Aug 9, 2022
I get it. Never done that cause I get too attached to one particular LI every time to then ignore her on another playthrough :HideThePain:

You might have to make yet another PT for another character once/if they potentially get introduced xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you're right, it feels wrong to completely ignore just one of them, but having dedicated PTs helps you get as close as you can to a character and not miss content, tho deviating unlocks stuff too like Mia's dialogue where you realize she was watching you work out with bree

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
I know Helen is the comedic relief (game has more than enough humour besides Helen too ofc), but wouldn't it be even funnier if Helen had some hidden...talents like a certain other seemingly awkward girl?
giphy.gif
(though Alyson was/is much cuter tbf)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I know Helen is the comedic relief (game has more than enough humour besides Helen too ofc), but wouldn't it be even funnier if Helen had some hidden...talents like a certain other seemingly awkward girl?
View attachment 2304038
(though Alyson was/is much cuter tbf)
I'm assuming there's something amazing about Helen, but obviously I have no idea what yet. Not much time spent with her so far really to get any hint at how things with her might progress.

Reactions: pantypriv
4.70 star(s) 271 Votes